Taylor Just Now Followed Britney & Avril

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Dont tell me your a Taylor stan

miss-j-alexander-look.gif

no I'm not, it has nothing to do with that. 

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Then what hate are u talking about ? Theres mot hate towards Britney , only towards Taylor

I know :gloria: I think it's wrong to hate on someone like that, and say stuff like "I can't wait till she goes away or falls" it just sounds so evil, when what she did wasn't even that bad :orangu:

I know :gloria: I think it's wrong to hate on someone like that, and say stuff like "I can't wait till she goes away or falls" it just sounds so evil, when what she did wasn't even that bad :orangu:

She needs to tho , ever since her new album reached high success her ego has gotten bad ! She thinks too highly of herself and now knocking her fellow pop mates down (which is wrong)

She needs to fall to realize what she is doing .. Thats why I love Britney because no matter how successful she is (higher than Taylor & her pop mates) she never ever thought highly of herself and continued to be the sweet southern girl that she is and has never changed and doesnt even have an ego .. Britney even hates when ppl think highly of her because he doesnt see herself that way

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

She needs to tho , ever since her new album reached high success her ego has gotten bad ! She thinks too highly of herself and now knocking her fellow pop mates down (which is wrong)

She needs to fall to realize what she is doing .. Thats why I love Britney because no matter how successful she is (higher than Taylor & her pop mates) she never ever thought highly of herself and continued to be the sweet southern girl that she is and has never changed and doesnt even have an ego .. Britney even hates when ppl think highly of her because he doesnt see herself that way

You can have your opinion, but she has never done anything that bad at all. This is like the only instance in which she has actually done something that shows a bad side of her. 

Yes Britney is very humble, but someone could also say how she was rude during xfactor. Taylor has never had a moment like that. It's not like either of them are perfect. 

You can have your opinion, but she has never done anything that bad at all. This is like the only instance in which she has actually done something that shows a bad side of her.

Yes Britney is very humble, but someone could also say how she was rude during xfactor. Taylor has never had a moment like that. It's not like either of them are perfect.

Ugh The delusion ..run along swiftie please

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Ugh The delusion ..run along swiftie please

You're calling me delusional just because I disagree with you... wow you're putting up such a great argument :eyeroll:

I'm not a swiftie luv3  :gelis:

You're calling me delusional just because I disagree with you... wow you're putting up such a great argument :eyeroll:

I'm not a swiftie luv3 :gelis:

No Im calling u delusional because ur making her out to be an angel and ur not seeing things for what they are ... This has nothing to do with Her liking that shady Britney post on tumblr .. This is way more then that .

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

No Im calling u delusional because ur making her out to be an angel and ur not seeing things for what they are ... This has nothing to do with Her liking that shady Britney post on tumblr .. This is way more then that .

I guess I have to quote something I already said to you "  It's not like either of them are perfect. " yea... don't see how that's making her out to be an angel.

If anything you're the delusional one for making Britney out to be an angel by saying "Thats why I love Britney because no matter how successful she is (higher than Taylor & her pop mates) she never ever thought highly of herself and continued to be the sweet southern girl that she is and has never changed and doesnt even have an ego .. Britney even hates when ppl think highly of her because he doesnt see herself that way"

when Britney was kinda rude on xfactor and alot of people think so.

and no it's not more than that, you all are just judging her because you don't like her, it's that simple.

I guess I have to quote something I already said to you " It's not like either of them are perfect. " yea... don't see how that's making her out to be an angel.

If anything you're the delusional one for making Britney out to be an angel by saying "Thats why I love Britney because no matter how successful she is (higher than Taylor & her pop mates) she never ever thought highly of herself and continued to be the sweet southern girl that she is and has never changed and doesnt even have an ego .. Britney even hates when ppl think highly of her because he doesnt see herself that way"

when Britney was kinda rude on xfactor and alot of people think so.

and no it's not more than that, you all are just judging her because you don't like her, it's that simple.

No boo youre the delusional one , u just got it twisted. The fact that u keep using xfactor as an excuse is stupid really .. It was her job to give them constructive criticism whether it was nice or not .. Its not like she does that in real life .. Taylor however does sweetie , i cant believe Im even arguin with u over Taylor .. I think u got the wrong forum sweetie , if u want to defend her & her nasty ass ego then u should take it to a taylor fansite
  • Like 1

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

No boo youre the delusional one , u just got it twisted. The fact that u keep using xfactor as an excuse is stupid really .. It was her job to give them constructive criticism whether it was nice or not .. Its not like she does that in real life .. Taylor however does sweetie , i cant believe Im even arguin with u over Taylor .. I think u got the wrong forum sweetie , if u want to defend her & her nasty ass ego then u should take it to a taylor fansite

It wasn't just constructive criticism, it was how she acted towards the contestants how she came off as ungrateful...Katy Perry was rude as well. Even when Nicki Minaj was on American Idol she treated her fans like gold. It may not be "real life" but it's a example of her character. Ofc as a Britney fan we know she's a great person, but that's what swifties think about Taylor, and Taylor hasn't even done anything that bad.

I don't "want" to defend her, I wouldn't have even said anything if this thread wasn't so hateful :orangu:  and even then I didn't either I said "this thread is so hateful... it's disappointing" and left that there. You're the one that asked me what meant. Like people on here act like she killed someone or something, and you guys bashed her before this even happened. 

It wasn't just constructive criticism, it was how she acted towards the contestants how she came off as ungrateful...Katy Perry was rude as well. Even when Nicki Minaj was on American Idol she treated her fans like gold. It may not be "real life" but it's a example of her character. Ofc as a Britney fan we know she's a great person, but that's what swifties think about Taylor, and Taylor hasn't even done anything that bad.

I don't "want" to defend her, I wouldn't have even said anything if this thread wasn't so hateful :orangu: and even then I didn't either I said "this thread is so hateful... it's disappointing" and left that there. You're the one that asked me what meant. Like people on here act like she killed someone or something, and you guys bashed her before this even happened.

LMAO "Nicki minaj was sweet to her fans" did u even watch American Idol ? There was moments when she was a bitch to her fans whatchu talking about ? I watched the whole season .. But like I said its their job.. And yes we bashed Taylor since the beginning because we dont like her I thought it was obvious sis ..

Like I said before , her liking that shady pic is nothing compared to what she does

She sued her own dam guitar teacher ! Hes the reason why she can play guitar today .. & then she sues a fan ? Like wtf .. Then she pulls her music off of spotify & apple music because fans gets to hear it for free when in fact she still gets paid for it. Then she threatens to sue her own fans over pictures from her concerts ..little mix posted a picture of them with her & Taylors team made them delete it unless they credit taylors label and management company , so they reposted it back up with the credits . Then she goes off on Nicki for "pitting women against each other" when in fact her song is based off of that ..

And then she likes a pic on tumblr because she thinks highly of herself rather than any other artists, then feels guilty and decides to follow them

This girl is all about selfishness and greed , she dont care about her fans .. She just wants the money and I dont care for a person like that .. So u can save ur little defense towards Taylor cuz no one is buying it . If u see this as a hate thread then so be it because at the end of the day this is a britney forum not a Taylor forum and the "hate" is towards Taylor not Britney

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

LMAO "Nicki minaj was sweet to her fans" did u even watch American Idol ? There was moments when she was a bitch to her fans whatchu talking about ? I watched the whole season .. But like I said its their job.. And yes we bashed Taylor since the beginning because we dont like her I thought it was obvious sis ..

Like I said before , her liking that shady pic is nothing compared to what she does

She sued her own dam guitar teacher ! Hes the reason why she can play guitar today .. & then she sues a fan ? Like wtf .. Then she pulls her music off of spotify & apple music because fans gets to hear it for free when in fact she still gets paid for it. Then she threatens to sue her own fans over pictures from her concerts ..little mix posted a picture of them with her & Taylors team made them delete it unless they credit taylors label and management company , so they reposted it back up with the credits . Then she goes off on Nicki for "pitting women against each other" when in fact her song is based off of that ..

And then she likes a pic on tumblr because she thinks highly of herself rather than any other artists, then feels guilty and decides to follow them

This girl is all about selfishness and greed , she dont care about her fans .. She just wants the money and I dont care for a person like that .. So u can save ur little defense towards Taylor cuz no one is buying it . If u see this as a hate thread then so be it because at the end of the day this is a britney forum not a Taylor forum and the "hate" is towards Taylor not Britney

Well I haven't seen the whole season, so I might be wrong with that.

I searched up the lawsuit on her guitar teacher, and there's really not enough information given on it. Imo I think she was wrong for suing esty, but at the same time she doesn't own 100% of her music so you have to remember that. About little mix, they're friends with Taylor. Like you said it was "her team" not Taylor, that's irrelevant if they're cool with one another. As for Nicki, Nicki seemed like she was throwing shade at Taylor which was totally understandable, but Taylor apologized for misunderstanding her. And lastly, yes she was wrong for liking that tumblr post. 

Yea I already know this is a Britney forum, but I don't understand how fans complain about other stans hating on Britney when they do the same. At the end of the day it's just disappointing to see that much hate, that's all. and it's not just taylor that this fanbase does this with. 

edit: sorry I forgot to add, I think taking her stuff down on spotify and itunes was not right either. and I don't think she's totally innocent but the hate here is ridiculous :orangu:

Well I haven't seen the whole season, so I might be wrong with that.

I searched up the lawsuit on her guitar teacher, and there's really not enough information given on it. Imo I think she was wrong for suing esty, but at the same time she doesn't own 100% of her music so you have to remember that. About little mix, they're friends with Taylor. Like you said it was "her team" not Taylor, that's irrelevant if they're cool with one another. As for Nicki, Nicki seemed like she was throwing shade at Taylor which was totally understandable, but Taylor apologized for misunderstanding her. And lastly, yes she was wrong for liking that tumblr post.

Yea I already know this is a Britney forum, but I don't understand how fans complain about other stans hating on Britney when they do the same. At the end of the day it's just disappointing to see that much hate, that's all. and it's not just taylor that this fanbase does this with.

edit: sorry I forgot to add, I think taking her stuff down on spotify and itunes was not right either. and I don't think she's totally innocent but the hate here is ridiculous :orangu:

The hate here is for a reason sis , no one hates on a person for nothing just saying

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

The hate here is for a reason sis , no one hates on a person for nothing just saying

lol this fanbase hates on almost every celebrity, just saying

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Nah just Taylor, Beyonce & whom ever shades Brit thats pretty much it

Beyonce is just as bad as Taylor tbh, seeing fans as an atm machine instead of actually caring

I disagree with everything you just said, but I'm done with this debate lol :orangu: