The Official Britney: Piece Of Me Show Coverage For Saturday August 29Th 2015

DId she just literally shade herself in the intro of Perfume? :orangu:

I know :gloria:

We're not even into an official era but it's already slaying harder than anything that's happened since 2008! I mean, unapologetic comments on stage, flawless performances, a hot body, her colorful hair, lots of award shows appearances... She just needs to bring good music and I'll be officially dead   :crying1:

• Like 4

I was about to post about it rn!!

She became so shady she is attacking herself now 

In other news she slayed the entire show. Pretty Girls choreo looked as good as the video last night

lol I think she just said that because she was out of breath. Kinda cute she seems to think people believe she's singing. :pieceofwhat:

• Like 2

We're not even into an official era but it's already slaying harder than anything that's happened since 2008! I mean, unapologetic comments on stage, flawless performances, a hot body, her colorful hair, lots of award shows appearances... She just needs to bring good music and I'll be officially dead   :crying1:

Godney is real  :Godney:

• Like 1

What did she actually say I couldn't hear because of the screams..  :blackoutsmiley:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines