The Official Vmas Live Coverage Thread!

Wow just woow! She looked incredible her face reminds me so much of the oops days! PRIMENEY IS BACK TO STAY!

No but seriously, she looked elegant, chic, flawless, gave zero fucks and presented amazingly! Her dress was so fabulous and I LOVE the fact that she wore a high long ponytail! britsurp.gif

She looked relaxed fresh and slayed it like the QUEEN that she is! TBH she owned the sh!t out of everyone at the VMA's!!!! HAHA.gif

Everyone has soo much respect for her! I'm super slayed i can't even deal with how gorgeous she looked! <3:crying5:

• Like 1

Looked gorgeous last night! except for that high ponytail hairstyle, I've always disliked it lol

I always liked a high ponytail. I think it's sexy. But she already did it better.

Overall it's perfection: her body, the make-up, her smile. She looks  a m a z i n g ! !

I wanted a dress with some color and we got that too so I really can't complain (although her boobs seem a little bit squashed)

What are you talking about? The majority of Britney's audience are millenials. Do you even know what a millennial is?

I am mostly talking about teenagers: people who were born in the late 90s and the early 2000. Those who worship stars like Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber, One Direction and so on. Anyway, maybe I got the term wrong, but this ageism thing among these kids it's a thing I've seen on instagram A LOT.

People who usually like Britney were born between the late 80s and the early 90s, which are the ones who were teenagers at the time she was at her prime.