LEAK: An HQ Edition of An Already Leaked Unreleased Song Is Coming Exclusively For Universe In the Audio Section!

wtf? Didn't you get banned from another Britney Spears Forum for bashing Britney?

I translated and bash means party, or something right? I was because I got angry (it was a terrible day, and the news, that I don't even remember, makes me deeply sad) and the people there don't like to see somebody with an opposite opinion. But I love Britney more than anything, and, if I said something terrible, it was just because of the moment... 

I think it's wrong people judge others just because one day... Britney shove her hair once and everybody remember that (not the fans, of course) and forgot what she made that was amazing. I'm not saying that i'm wrong or right, i just think that everybody has a day that everything is bad and wrong and everything...

I translated and bash means party, or something right? I was because I got angry (it was a terrible day, and the news, that I don't even remember, makes me deeply sad) and the people there don't like to see somebody with an opposite opinion. But I love Britney more than anything, and, if I said something terrible, it was just because of the moment...

No. It is a bad thing lol what I've heard and read wasn't that. It was you saying terrible things about Britney. And it wasn't "opposite opinion" lol