Circus Era >> Blackhoe Era

I knew you'd get dragged hard for this :orangu: I personally prefer Circus over Blackout as well. But I must say Blackout is more cohesive as a whole, also its vocal production is quiet better. Some tracks on Circus have terrible mastering. I prefer Circus mostly because it's very sentimental and means a lot to me.

But I do agree that sometimes Britney fans overrate it and act like it invented dance music or whatever when there are other records which were much more popular and had the same producers, but also were released earlier (for example Nelly Furtado's "Loose"). I understand it's an AMAZING record and a fan favorite, but let's be real.

• Like 2

I knew you'd get dragged hard for this :orangu: I personally prefer Circus over Blackout as well. But I must say Blackout is more cohesive as a whole, also its vocal production is quiet better. Some tracks on Circus have terrible mastering. I prefer Circus mostly because it's very sentimental and means a lot to me.

But I do agree that sometimes Britney fans overrate it and act like it invented dance music or whatever when there are other records which were much more popular and had the same producers, but also were released earlier (for example Nelly Furtado's "Loose"). I understand it's an AMAZING record and a fan favorite, but let's be real.

sis,i already knew it was about to happen tho :orangu:

You said everything tbh. I don't care if some people hated this thread i just spread facts,even tho some fans were so pressed :orangu:

Circus was the real comeback,amazing album even if i feel like it's underrated sometimes. It is as good as Blackout (even better)  :queenflopga:

Flawless F*cking Fatale era says hi :D

I would say yes for the promo but no for the tour,no for those horrible outfits,no for the Britney's attitude during the era and definitely no for those GMA performances eww,it was a mess.

That era was mostly a mess,the only good thing was the promo and the music videos...

I would say yes for the promo but no for the tour,no for those horrible outfits,no for the Britney's attitude during the era and definitely no for those GMA performances eww,it was a mess.

That era was mostly a mess,the only good thing was the promo and the music videos...

The album tho :thirsty::D

WHY YOU BE STARTING DA FUCKING DRAMA BITCH? I DONT WANT DRAMA?! HUH? YOU WANT DRAMA? YOU BITCHHHHHHHH 

giphy.gif

i didn't start the drama tho,i just expressed my opinion about Blackout,if some members didn't like it too bad   :blackoutsmiley: lbr some fans are kinda embarrassing sometimes when they talk about Blackout acting like it invented pop music   :blackoutsmiley:

• Like 1