Best Tour Of The Year?

David

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who slayed so hard you were dripping at their show?

• BANGERZ Tour
    • ARTRAVE
    • PRISMATIC Tour
    • Piece Of Me - Las Vegas

It prolly woulda been cool to attend maybe the first 3 shows of Bangerz before Miley hurtled towards the gravitional orbit of Planet Irrelevance. artGrave's a mess, and I'mma pass on Basic Perry. POM is easily the best show out of all of them :xf1:

artGrave truly sucks and Katy is boring as fuck, my friend went for £20 and said it was a waste of money.

BANGERZ looks great though, especially from that trailer, and POM because godney :bow:

artGrave truly sucks and Katy is boring as fuck, my friend went for £20 and said it was a waste of money.

BANGERZ looks great though, especially from that trailer, and POM because godney :bow:

i'd rather be executed by firing squad than attend Kopy Pasty's show tbh :tbh: looking at Prism & artGrave, I can't believe we thought Britney Jean's outfits were bad :britdrown: their costumes look like they were assembled on a Friday by a troupe of parapelegic monkeys

• Like 1

Cher's Dress To Kill Tour slays all of those 

Cher-Dressed-To-Kill-Tour-009.jpg

Cber+dressed+to+kill+tour+(1).jpg

20140324-Cher-14-copy.jpg

You're assuming all these basics are on the level of Cher bb :lolkbye: even Brit's got a ways to go :tbh:

Bangerz Tour >>>>> Prismatic Tour >>>> POM >>>> ArtGrave 

I don't know if it's just me and my tastes but Bangerz is just so incredibly and insultingly reductive to me. not ma thing, but definitely better than Prismatic & artGrave. The only thing Prismatic's got going for it is the stage lbr