Hottest Britney Army Member Awards - Universe version HBAMA2014

Ok a few people have asked if I can start this here - and I am happy to do it again.. :D

The last awards ended suddenly - we all know why... so new forum means new winners and some fun to be had.

The awards work in 4 stages:

STAGE 1:

This topic - Nominations - nominate members you think should win the hottest Britney Army member 2014 Universe Version. To qualify you need to post a picture - if you post a name only - if you are that member please add a photo. It is hard to vote for someone if you do not know what they look like.

The member DOES NOT have to be only from here - it can be from Facebook Twitter Britney Forums etc.. Please vote for boys and girls as we will have 2 winners - The King and Queen.

The ones nominated members will move to the voting stage. If you like a nominee - please click the like button and issue some good Karma...

STAGE 2:

Nominated members will be posted and people need to vote for their faves - I will make a new thread for this

STAGE 3:

The top 10 will be revealed - you will vote for 2 of your faves

STAGE 4:

The ones with the most votes become King and Queen of Universe version of the HBAMA 2014

Lets get lots of nominees please so we have plenty to choose from..

If you want to know who won on the previous competition....

KING: IGOTYOUCRAZY

QUEEN: BabyThisIsInnocent

j_C_zps48d89664.png

If you agree - nominate them again!

Nominate away!! :clap:

PS - Nominations stage 1 end Sunday 15 June - giving you enough time to post heaps.

You can nominate more than 1 member