Do you like Lindsay Lohan?

I love her :imfab:  I saw 3 movies with  her: Just my luck, Parents Trap ( 2 weeks ago) and Freaky Friday (last week)  and they are awesome! She is a really good actress :yesplz:  And I don't care about the problems she had, after all, everybody makes mistakes. Whatever, I won't judge her for anything, so please don't judge her too  :P

I love her :imfab:  I saw 3 movies with  her: Just my luck, Parents Trap ( 2 weeks ago) and Freaky Friday (last week)  and they are awesome! She is a really good actress :yesplz:  And I don't care about the problems she had, after all, everybody makes mistakes. Whatever, I won't judge her for anything, so please don't judge her too  :P

how have you not seen Mean Girls :umomg:

• Like 1

I like her and am rooting for her. Freaky Friday will always be one of my favorite movies because I saw it so many times as a kid and I have her Speak album. 

And of course, Mean Girls is one of the greatest movies ever so. I actually plan on watching it tonight because I haven't seen it in forever. 

I was a huge fan since Freak Friday. I stanned for her and supported her through all her troubles. After seeing her on OWN and seeing how she's still wasted in clubs, I'm officially over her. I'll always hold a spot in my celeb loving heart for her but she will never get well enough to be more than a trainwreck. I want Lindsay the actress and singer back and she still doesn't want it. I know alcoholism is a horrible disease but she's been blessed to have access to the best treatments in the world and just pisses them all away. I will never want anything bad to happen to her but I'm done following her career (lack of) or life.

I was a huge fan since Freak Friday. I stanned for her and supported her through all her troubles. After seeing her on OWN and seeing how she's still wasted in clubs, I'm officially over her. I'll always hold a spot in my celeb loving heart for her but she will never get well enough to be more than a trainwreck. I want Lindsay the actress and singer back and she still doesn't want it. I know alcoholism is a horrible disease but she's been blessed to have access to the best treatments in the world and just pisses them all away. I will never want anything bad to happen to her but I'm done following her career (lack of) or life.

Man i'm with you there... and its so sad because she actually is kind of incredible as an actress but shes STILL having consistency and reliability issues... Its really really sad the turn her life took. Especially going back and looking at her stuff like mean girls and even just my luck. 

Man i'm with you there... and its so sad because she actually is kind of incredible as an actress but shes STILL having consistency and reliability issues... Its really really sad the turn her life took. Especially going back and looking at her stuff like mean girls and even just my luck.

Seriously. She was soooo talented as an actress, I just knew she'd have an academy award by 25. She was insanely gorgeous and her music was good and she was a decent dancer. She had soo much potential. Now her looks are...different. Her acting- what happened? She sucked in The Canyons and 2Broke Girls. And her music has been on hold forever.

I think the only way for her to regain her career is to actually stay sober, and release good music first. People seem to be more accepting of bad girls in music...Britney, Rihanna, Miley, ect. Once she has success there, do a family friendly comedy that's rated no more than PG13. Light hearted and funny, so people remember the sweet side of Lindsay. After that I'm sure big studios will take chances on her and root for her big comeback.

But ultimately I think she wants fame more than notoriety.

Seriously. She was soooo talented as an actress, I just knew she'd have an academy award by 25. She was insanely gorgeous and her music was good and she was a decent dancer. She had soo much potential. Now her looks are...different. Her acting- what happened? She sucked in The Canyons and 2Broke Girls. And her music has been on hold forever.

I think the only way for her to regain her career is to actually stay sober, and release good music first. People seem to be more accepting of bad girls in music...Britney, Rihanna, Miley, ect. Once she has success there, do a family friendly comedy that's rated no more than PG13. Light hearted and funny, so people remember the sweet side of Lindsay. After that I'm sure big studios will take chances on her and root for her big comeback.

But ultimately I think she wants fame more than notoriety.

Sadly ultimately I think her addictions got its claws deep in her. I agree with you on your plan honestly.... it sounds good. I watched the OWN show too, and shes STILL having a hard time acting like a professional.Which honestly is more tolerated in music too lol. She would have to stay consistent. Honestly id be curious to see what happened after the show. Have you heard if they were going to do a second "season" of her "docu-series" (reality show) Last I heard nobody knew for sure one way or another.

Sadly ultimately I think her addictions got its claws deep in her. I agree with you on your plan honestly.... it sounds good. I watched the OWN show too, and shes STILL having a hard time acting like a professional.Which honestly is more tolerated in music too lol. She would have to stay consistent. Honestly id be curious to see what happened after the show. Have you heard if they were going to do a second "season" of her "docu-series" (reality show) Last I heard nobody knew for sure one way or another.

Oprah announced that it was always intended for 8 episodes and they will not continue shooting more episodes. I hated seeing how she could never show up to anything. She's always saying how she wants to work but when they hire her she bails. And everything is ALWAYS wrong with her and it's always someone else's fault. I wanted to see the rise of a talent star on that show but it just made me more upset with her.

• Like 1

Oprah announced that it was always intended for 8 episodes and they will not continue shooting more episodes. I hated seeing how she could never show up to anything. She's always saying how she wants to work but when they hire her she bails. And everything is ALWAYS wrong with her and it's always someone else's fault. I wanted to see the rise of a talent star on that show but it just made me more upset with her.

Me too. I was kind of hoping for her but at the end of the day sometimes you just have to suck it up. Like when she refused to say those, what? 2 lines on funny or die cause her voice was hoarse and all she had agreed to do was what she had done?  :frenchy:

I think at one point they were up in the air as to whether they were going to do more but I dont blame Oprah for not wanting to continue after all that mess. Girl wouldn't even let Opras people around half the time. come on...