Do You Think Flop.i.am Will Ever Be Successfull Again?

I'm gonna be completely honest.

I think will did an impressive job with the material he was given with the time limit he was given.

It's no secret Britney Jean was a rushed album and it's no secret Britney didn't want to work with him. (Probably.)

I, personally, think Britney Jean shows off his skills as a producer, rather than have the main focus of the album Britney. (Which is bullshit.)

Most of the material on the album was recycled demos / Myah Marie, so he worked with what he could, added what he needed to make it sound "passing", and had to rush the hell out of it to make sure he got it out on time.

Overall, I'm impressed. Do I think he deserves another chance? Absolutely.

But he better not fuck it up again.

Will.i.am is not that bad though. He slayed everything when he was in the Black Eyed Peas 317jmua.jpg

It wasn't his entire fault if Britney Jean was a mess,the myah scandal for example was because of britney's laziness 317jmua.jpg

He is still keng of pop,slay.i.am 317jmua.jpg

i loved the black eyed peas back in the day... but now he is just trash.

I'm gonna be completely honest.

I think will did an impressive job with the material he was given with the time limit he was given.

It's no secret Britney Jean was a rushed album and it's no secret Britney didn't want to work with him. (Probably.)

I, personally, think Britney Jean shows off his skills as a producer, rather than have the main focus of the album Britney. (Which is bullshit.)

Most of the material on the album was recycled demos / Myah Marie, so he worked with what he could, added what he needed to make it sound "passing", and had to rush the hell out of it to make sure he got it out on time.

Overall, I'm impressed. Do I think he deserves another chance? Absolutely.

But he better not fuck it up again.

Well, many of the songs from the solo album he released on 2013 sound exactly like Britney Jean, like, It Should Be Easy, Body Ache or even Don't Cry could've easily been on his album, so I don't think that was him "doing what he could" with little time, that is his style, the kind of music that he does, and if he was given another chance the result would be the same.

• Like 1

Well, many of the songs from the solo album he released on 2013 sound exactly like Britney Jean, like, It Should Be Easy, Body Ache or even Don't Cry could've easily been on his album, so I don't think that was him "doing what he could" with little time, that is his style, the kind of music that he does, and if he was given another chance the result would be the same.

i agree.

He's not bad as a producer or as a person. In fact his songs are very catchy, the only reason we hate him is because BJ became an album we weren't expecting. :mhm:

Although BJ may be her worst/least favorable album there is no doubt that some songs were still flawless like Alien, WB, Perfume, HOT, TIG, DC, etc.

He's still a good musician :mhm: the only thing I don't like is lots of autotune which is what he uses :tbh: