I Question This Man Sam In This "interview"

Now I know ALL about Brit's issues back in 2007, I never cared to even bother w/ what Sam said because her life was at stake...But this is the first time listened to what he was saying out of curiosity and he has some words for that Spears family...and while i dont think he was great for her....some of the things he is saying  :sorrynotsorry:  :tea2:  tea hot as alll fuck...Granted its old but i wanna hear your thoughts on what he's saying. He's speaking so candidly about things and a lot of what he's saying IS NOT WRONG honestly except for his comments about her being "happy" during this time and being happy with the paps i mean she did talk to them sometimes but still. And we've never heard from Britney the TRUTH whether she wants to oppress it or her handler did it for her.

She doesn't or hasn't spoken candidly for some time. His comments about the touring and conservatorship tho is what really got me listening to him...Dont hate me im just curious and wanted to know your opinion on this all. Yall can say leave it in the past but this will NEVER ever go away for multiple reasons but the main one being that everything she's done/been through has such a huge magnitude and ppl still refer back to that time.

i dont want to watch this video, because i hate this piece of sh*t so much for what he did

And i completely get it, i dont disagree. However hes bringing up good points in terms of whats going on with her life now...we say we wish she was liberated but if thats gonna happen someone needs to spill TRUE tea...and granted hes not the best person shes met (not even close) what he's saying isnt completely crazy or deluded. 

Please tell me I'm not seeing this shit again...ANOTHER 07 THREAD!!! you have got to let it go already ugh I cant with yall sometimes. let it go already. Britney clearly moved on from it so why are u still stuck?.. we are going into 2016 tomorrow and 07 is close to a decade ago and yall still making threads? who gives a shit what this dude said hes the one that has clearly been giving her drugs and manipulating yall dumbasses. Britneys father spoke on it on for the record and said tha they were just playing in the studio but he didnt think t was a good idea to put her out there again. larry convinced him that it would be great to keep her busy to keep her mind off of things. the admins should close these kinds of threads already tbh 

tumblr_lkwnkaQlLQ1qjfslwo1_500.gif

Please tell me I'm not seeing this shit again...ANOTHER 07 THREAD!!! you have got to let it go already ugh I cant with yall sometimes. let it go already. Britney clearly moved on from it so why are u still stuck?.. we are going into 2016 tomorrow and 07 is close to a decade ago and yall still making threads? who gives a shit what this dude said hes the one that has clearly been giving her drugs and manipulating yall dumbasses. Britneys father spoke on it on for the record and said tha they were just playing in the studio but he didnt think t was a good idea to put her out there again. larry convinced him that it would be great to keep her busy to keep her mind off of things. the admins should close these kinds of threads already tbh

tumblr_lkwnkaQlLQ1qjfslwo1_500.gif

Oh girl relax, y'all act like I'm saying he's telling the truth I just said I was inquiring about his comments regarding the conservatorship & their continuous hold oh her for no apparent reason. Y'all are focusing on SAM when I'm questions his comments and many other fans' same questions comments and concerns. That is all.

• Like 1

Oh girl relax, y'all act like I'm saying he's telling the truth I just said I was inquiring about his comments regarding the conservatorship & their continuous hold oh her for no apparent reason. Y'all are focusing on SAM when I'm questions his comments and many other fans' same questions comments and concerns. That is all.

He asks the questions fans do because just like fans he has no idea what's going on behind closed doors. People are commenting about Sam because you should always consider the source first. Sam is a liar, manipulator and untrustworthy. Nothing he says is true or should even be given a thought to. It's a good idea to leave the past where it is and focus on the present.

• Like 1

If you find yourself believing any word this man says you must realize how well he can manipulate people and how much he believes in his own convictions. He's been able to convince celebrities to handover their careers so getting a paparazzo to believe and listen to his stories is nothing. He uses slanderous fact and peoples backgrounds to back up his lies.

• Like 1