My 12/31 Pom Experience!

Hey guys, I went to POM last night and I just wanted to summarize my experience for you! :)

The first thing I wanted to tell yall is that if you're ever thinking about bringing a sign or banner like I did, think again cause they don't allow you to take it inside the Axis theater :crying2: or alcohol from outside btw, but you can buy drinks from them once you get past security :tbh:

Once you get into the theater you can buy the official merchandise (not from the boutique) but exclusive POM swag! :omg: They have lots of items that are not sold at the boutique or online

- rare t-shirts and tanks that are about $40

- beach towel $40

- keychain and magnets $10

-rubber piece of me bracelets $5

-glowstick $10/$15 (can't remember)

-work bitch hats and flip flops (can't remember)

-program $30 (I got the program!!

there might have been more items that I just didn't notice

you should also know that they don't allow you to wear anything that flashes in the theater :tbh: me and this other guy were told to take off our edm led glasses once the show started :mhm: which sucks because pom was the whole reason I bought my ;ed glasses :ashley:

Anyways, Godney was freaking FLAWLESS last night as you might have seen in the videos, but really my boyfriend even was slayed :crying1:

and also :omg: she touched her dancer's vag during one of the songs, when one of her girl dancers is laying on her back in front of Godney and opens her legs up in the air, Britney just stuck her hand out and tapped the other girl's vag :o I was SCREAMING :gloria:

she was very frisky in general :tbh: she cupped her boobs a bunch of times and she was very happy last night, making a lot of quirky faces at her dancers and the audience :tbh: it was amazing :oya:

any questions let me know :)

• Like 11

Hey guys, I went to POM last night and I just wanted to summarize my experience for you! :)

The first thing I wanted to tell yall is that if you're ever thinking about bringing a sign or banner like I did, think again cause they don't allow you to take it inside the Axis theater :crying2: or alcohol from outside btw, but you can buy drinks from them once you get past security :tbh:

Once you get into the theater you can buy the official merchandise (not from the boutique) but exclusive POM swag! :omg: They have lots of items that are not sold at the boutique or online

- rare t-shirts and tanks that are about $40

- beach towel $40

- keychain and magnets $10

-rubber piece of me bracelets $5

-glowstick $10/$15 (can't remember)

-work bitch hats and flip flops (can't remember)

-program $30 (I got the program!!

there might have been more items that I just didn't notice

you should also know that they don't allow you to wear anything that flashes in the theater :tbh: me and this other guy were told to take off our edm led glasses once the show started :mhm: which sucks because pom was the whole reason I bought my ;ed glasses :ashley:

Anyways, Godney was freaking FLAWLESS last night as you might have seen in the videos, but really my boyfriend even was slayed :crying1:

and also :omg: she touched her dancer's vag during one of the songs, when one of her girl dancers is laying on her back in front of Godney and opens her legs up in the air, Britney just stuck her hand out and tapped the other girl's vag :o I was SCREAMING :gloria:

she was very frisky in general :tbh: she cupped her boobs a bunch of times and she was very happy last night, making a lot of quirky faces at her dancers and the audience :tbh: it was amazing :oya:

any questions let me know :)

Amazing! Do you have any pictures? I would love to add those in our gallery if you have and want to give us those :)