The Legendary @britneyspears Meets @hillaryclinton In #vegas!

I dont like when it's normal people either. Keep your opinion for yourself, and dont try to make people think like you. But worse with celebrities because they know they have people following them and i dont know how to say it in english, they have an influence? They are promoting those politics people, and obviously for some money in return, which is even more desperate.

I agree with you on some level - however It is a voting system and you need to get your name out there and noticed, and that is one of many ways to get people to look you up and find out more about you. It kind of has to happen - it is part of a campaign, if no one endorsed or advertised them - no one would really know much about you... 

I was surprised to see all the Hilary hate on Insta... who has the most support in the states atm? I though Hillary was the clear winner... I hope people are not idiots and supporting Trump.... that would be a nightmare..

Unfortunately a lot of very special people are supporting trump, but I don't see any Republican beating out the eventual Democrat nominee, or at least I pray not. Hillary is getting a lot of flack for her emails she sent when she was Secretary of State. She used a private email system instead of a government one, which has been known to be used by past and present secretary of states from both parties. She also has the Benghazi attacks that left ambassadors and cia agents dead in Libya during an attack. As Secretary of State she took responsibility for the breakdown of security. Honestly it would have happened no matter who was in office at the time, but since it was her, she gets the heat. Also older gays don't like that she now supports gay marriage, where in the past she didn't support it. Apparently they think she is going out of her way to support gays for votes. That's why there is heat on her.

However plan wise, she has the best overall plan that would actually pass in the Senate and House. Bernie as much as I like him, I don't see his plans working. The US can't afford the plans he is proposing. As great as free college and Medicaid for all sounds, it's just not reasonable. It is also highly based on making states invest in education, where places like Louisiana right now is in debt so much and can barely make it with kids paying tuition that I don't see it working. It also would increase taxes across the board for everyone. And celebrities like Britney would have increases in takes from about 37% to about 54% and that is just federal taxes. Based on numerous financial analysis, he would also drive the unemployment rate higher, since basically business would be paying insane taxes, leading to cuts. I do agree that some big business should be gone after and forced to pay their fair share, and that tax credits need to be cut for corporations, but small businesses will get hurt with this plan. Also with the Republican controlled Senate and House, none of Bernie's plans will most likely be approved. I do love his attitude though, and the fact that he is waking people up and getting them to want to vote. Just his plans in my opinions just will never come about without a huge fight from the Otherside. Either democrat is better than any republican though. Sadly trump has the most sense out of all the republican candidates(yes it's that bad).

So pretty much right now. The youth is on the Bernie train mostly because of "Free" college and underdog mentality, while the older generation, big amount of super delegates(pretty much who decides who wins), and a high percentage of minorities(women, gays, blacks, Latinos, etc) are for Hillary. It's a close vote.

• Like 3

I dont like when it's normal people either. Keep your opinion for yourself, and dont try to make people think like you. But worse with celebrities because they know they have people following them and i dont know how to say it in english, they have an influence? They are promoting those politics people, and obviously for some money in return, which is even more desperate.

MTE :lips1: 

This will end up affecting her negatively. 

She already fucked up in the past publicly supporting Bush...

I was surprised to see all the Hilary hate on Insta... who has the most support in the states atm? I though Hillary was the clear winner... I hope people are not idiots and supporting Trump.... that would be a nightmare..

Unfortunately a lot of very special people are supporting trump, but I don't see any Republican beating out the eventual Democrat nominee, or at least I pray not. Hillary is getting a lot of flack for her emails she sent when she was Secretary of State. She used a private email system instead of a government one, which has been known to be used by past and present secretary of states from both parties. She also has the Benghazi attacks that left ambassadors and cia agents dead in Libya during an attack. As Secretary of State she took responsibility for the breakdown of security. Honestly it would have happened no matter who was in office at the time, but since it was her, she gets the heat. Also older gays don't like that she now supports gay marriage, where in the past she didn't support it. Apparently they think she is going out of her way to support gays for votes. That's why there is heat on her.

However plan wise, she has the best overall plan that would actually pass in the Senate and House. Bernie as much as I like him, I don't see his plans working. The US can't afford the plans he is proposing. As great as free college and Medicaid for all sounds, it's just not reasonable. It is also highly based on making states invest in education, where places like Louisiana right now is in debt so much and can barely make it with kids paying tuition that I don't see it working. It also would increase taxes across the board for everyone. And celebrities like Britney would have increases in takes from about 37% to about 54% and that is just federal taxes. Based on numerous financial analysis, he would also drive the unemployment rate higher, since basically business would be paying insane taxes, leading to cuts. I do agree that some big business should be gone after and forced to pay their fair share, and that tax credits need to be cut for corporations, but small businesses will get hurt with this plan. Also with the Republican controlled Senate and House, none of Bernie's plans will most likely be approved. I do love his attitude though, and the fact that he is waking people up and getting them to want to vote. Just his plans in my opinions just will never come about without a huge fight from the Otherside. Either democrat is better than any republican though. Sadly trump has the most sense out of all the republican candidates(yes it's that bad).

So pretty much right now. The youth is on the Bernie train mostly because of "Free" college and underdog mentality, while the older generation, big amount of super delegates(pretty much who decides who wins), and a high percentage of minorities(women, gays, blacks, Latinos, etc) are for Hillary. It's a close vote.

#TEAMHILARY #IMWITHHER Always have been! These Britney Pics are just the cherry on top!  :yas:

S&S POTUS Remix: It's HIL.IAM. and BRITNEY BITCH!!!!  :yayy: 

• Like 1

Thanks - this is exactly the type of reply I was looking for. Not living in the States - you need an internal perspective.