Kesha Was Not Saved....

ifuseekme

Something i don't understand tho, Dr Luke is not the only producer and not only Dr Luke makes hits especially recently so who cares if he doesn't produce  Kesha's music ? Like how will this change anything to them ? She could work with someone else and it could be even more successful. So i don't get why they wouldn't promote  her music if they let her with another producer. 

Something i don't understand tho, Dr Luke is not the only producer and not only Dr Luke makes hits especially recently so who cares if he doesn't produce  Kesha's music ? Like how will this change anything to them ? She could work with someone else and it could be even more successful. So i don't get why they wouldn't promote  her music if they let her with another producer. 

She's still signed to Luke's label, so even if she works with another producer, he will have the final say and block her songs from going through. 

She's still signed to Luke's label, so even if she works with another producer, he will have the final say and block her songs from going through. 

Well, i get Dr Luke could block her but Sony ? They can't help her  ? I know they invested in Dr Luke but it's disgusting if it's all about money , ugh. 

And can't she pay them to get out of the contract ? Like there must be a way to stop a contract even if it's really expensive i don't know :orangu:

That means she has like 6 more albums to release before she would be free from Dr Luke? Poor Kesha.

Well, i get Dr Luke could block her but Sony ? They can't help her  ? I know they invested in Dr Luke but it's disgusting if it's all about money , ugh. 

And can't she pay them to get out of the contract ? Like there must be a way to stop a contract even if it's really expensive i don't know :orangu:

That means she has like 6 more albums to release before she would be free from Dr Luke? Poor Kesha.

Mostly this. It's always been and will always be like this.

She doesn't own that amount money for that.

Artists are not that rich like some people think.

Labels are the ones who get billions and billions while artists, producers and writers just get a small slice of the cake. 

Mostly this. It's always been and will always be like this.

She doesn't own that amount money for that.

Artists are not that rich like some people think.

Labels are the ones who get billions and billions while artists, producers and writers just get a small slice of the cake. 

This is the main reasons why artists should go indie or release music them selves it ain;t hard nowadays to get stuff in spotify and itunes!

• Like 1

This is the main reasons why artists should go indie or release music them selves it ain;t hard nowadays to get stuff in spotify and itunes!

MTE

The only ones who can stop this label mafias are the artists by leaving and not signing with them and the fans by not supporting anything they release.

MJ already warned out people about it:

• Like 1

Maybe with all the celebrity support and media backlash Sony will settle and let her out of the contract since it is a PR nightmare for them  :thumbsup:

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6882950/kesha-celebrity-supporters-sony-settle-dr-luke-case-attorneys 

That is not going to wash their reputation but I'm happy for Kesha if they do it.

• Like 1