How Do You Tell Someone You're Not Interested In Them?

JoshLee

you can make britney's cheeto casserole except use 7 eggs and dont dice them, an onion that was not cut up in, and burned chicken, the hot spicey cheetos, and an any really old vegetable that probably tastes like that recipe britney posted called "album 8" :moorangu:

:trollney: the cheeto casserole look good tho :mhm:

LOL just tell her to fuck off in the most polite manner  :pieceofwhat:  The fake date thing is awful, though, please don't do it. She might be a stalker,etc. but come on, there's other ways. It's not like your life is in danger or anything  :frenchy:  and you're like the first person to complain about that kind of relationship being illegal, COME ON  :frenchy:  We've all been there.

Anyway, if you really can't stand her/don't want to date her that much, just sit down with her and tell her to leave you alone or something like that.

LOL just tell her to fuck off in the most polite manner :pieceofwhat: The fake date thing is awful, though, please don't do it. She might be a stalker,etc. but come on, there's other ways. It's not like your life is in danger or anything :frenchy: and you're like the first person to complain about that kind of relationship being illegal, COME ON :frenchy: We've all been there.

Anyway, if you really can't stand her/don't want to date her that much, just sit down with her and tell her to leave you alone or something like that.

That sounds better. The date things I probably can't pull off and I'll probably be to chicken to do that stuff in public haha :)

Lmao at this thread replies! First of all, hi Joshey, i'm back :hug:

Second of all, i kinda liked the horrible date thing. I don't approve throwing pepper or lemon juice spray at her eyes tho, that's not nice to do to anyone, not even to your most hateful enemy  :nahnah:

The best thing you can do is just make it clear to her that you don't wanna date her, to stop harassing you or you will take drastic measures or smth like that  :hahano:

That's the best advice i can give you for now  :mhm:

Lmao at this thread replies! First of all, hi Joshey, i'm back :hug:

Second of all, i kinda liked the horrible date thing. I don't approve throwing pepper or lemon juice spray at her eyes tho, that's not nice to do to anyone, not even to your most hateful enemy :nahnah:

The best thing you can do is just make it clear to her that you don't wanna date her, to stop harassing you or you will take drastic measures or smth like that :hahano:

That's the best advice i can give you for now :mhm:

Hi! How have you been? :hug:

Idk I line trolling the f*ck outta her :trollney: she hasn't talked to me for a week tho so I'm guessing it's ok for now haha

Watch that be jinxed :goaway: