Exclusive: Britney-Galaxy.com #b9 News!

https://twitter.com/TheChristinaVIP/status/726656011940073472?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Hey @breatheheavycom 1f6a8.png New Britney Track 1f6a8.png Title: Invitation 1f48c.png Written by: @britneyspears, @TranterJustin & @imjmichaels

That account TWEETED FIRST TO JORDAN (BREATHEHEAVY.COM) NINE HOURS AGO!!!

Good Job with your fake "exclusive" lmfaooo!!!

#BUSTED!!!

"GALAXY EXCLUSIVE!!!" lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE LIES!!! Embarrassing!!!!!!!! hahah

the only thing that's embarrassing is how 2000&late you are boo

and you signed up here thinkin' you was some Nancy Drew bustin' open the case

2wfofat.jpg

• Like 1

Hey @breatheheavycom 1f6a8.png New Britney Track 1f6a8.png Title: Invitation 1f48c.png Written by: @britneyspears, @TranterJustin & @imjmichaels

#BUSTED!!!

"GALAXY EXCLUSIVE!!!" lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE LIES!!! Embarrassing!!!!!!!! hahah

And you make an account just to post this? C2gEfyP.gif

Your contribution to the discussion wasn't needed, but I guess we can save your post because the guy in your icon is hot, that's it 2VL3xxX.gif

#BUSTED!!!

And yet BH didn't mention anything... so...  :byebitch2:

#BUSTED!!!

I think the only one that is embarrassing here, Is you ... creating a ghost account only to spill shit on this site... fuck off!!. Who cares who was the first? ... We're all in the same side, we should be happy for this information, not fighting among ourselves to see which forum, or which person got it first ... god!.  :4music:

I think this exclusive is from BG, they were always friendly with the fans, and never published something that was not true, unlike other sites ... :byebitch:
  • Like 2

your concern is the account and how many posts i have? hahah are u serious? lmfaoooeither way!!Good job again with your "exclusive" darlings!!Try harder next time!!!Thank u for the laughs!

Sis Jordan wouldn't know an exclusive if it came in his face :queenflopga: somebody tweeted the exclusive to him 10 hours ago and he still hasn't reported on it. :flop:

xiq0cSQ1_bigger.jpgChristina Aguilera â€@TheChristinaVIP

#BUSTED!!!

This isn't a competition .. We should all learn & appreciate the news that we have instead of who posted what first TBH

Anyways .. Whose that in ur avi?

Just to clear this up:

-Galaxy had this first

-I know the person who runs that Xtina account

-I tweeted out before he did

-Just enjoy the song titles. This was a B-G exclusive. Stop trying to make it anything but.

But you didn't have the writers in your tweet sis they did :lmfaoo:

interesting how u are pressed with ME instead of focusing on Britney Galaxy STEALING an exclusive!!! You are supposed to be a site with legit news yes?? LMFAOOOOO!!!

#BUSTED!!!

the only thing that's embarrassing is how 2000&late you are boo

and you signed up here thinkin' you was some Nancy Drew bustin' open the case

2wfofat.jpg

And you make an account just to post this? C2gEfyP.gif

Your contribution to the discussion wasn't needed, but I guess we can save your post because the guy in your icon is hot, that's it 2VL3xxX.gif

tweet was REMOVED! :) 

This!!! Matt only tweeted the title!

Thank u for clearing this up unlike the insecure poster above you who tried to defend that lie! Cheers mate!

And notice how that tweet by that site is now gone. Simple misunderstanding. I didn't tweet the writers because I was waiting to put this out there for today via the mainpage and the full staff.

interesting how u are pressed with ME instead of focusing on Britney Galaxy STEALING an exclusive!!! You are supposed to be a site with legit news yes?? LMFAOOOOO!!!

Did you end up already with your useless posts?

Now you can go back to rot in Exhell  :xf6:

Please, don't come back  :byebitch2:

• Like 1

And notice how that tweet by that site is now gone. Simple misunderstanding. I didn't tweet the writers because I was waiting to put this out there for today via the mainpage and the full staff.

@@godric lol another account was 3minutes earlier than the xtina account and that account belongs to @@thewildcard.

I mean no one is taking away from Galaxy posting this (except for that sad excuse for a troll who thought they were coming here to 'expose' the site) ... but why are you trying so hard to discredit that account? They had the info either before or at the same time as you did. It doesn't matter that it's gone now - why would they delete it now that the news is out anyway? 

Either way, we should all just be happy that smashes are coming  :crying1:  :crying4: