Not A Drill: Bbma's Send Out Invivtations For A Taped Performance (Update: It's Not Brit!)

It's for a group but they're taping it from the T-Mobile arena .which I don't get since they will be there already .

I'm honestly starting to get kinda annoyed with them being at every award show that Britney goes to LITERALLY

Fifth Harmony is on the hottest groups on the planet right now. WFH is my jam at the moment... Of course they'd be at every award show....

• Like 1

Sis, they have a huge hit right now and they're promoting an album, of course they're going to be at every award show :zoomzoom: It has nothing to do with Britney. Lots of celebrities are at every award show that Britney is at lol :iwannago:

tumblr_npgf3qHpry1uo6d60o10_500.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if they were the ones that presented her with her award

Girl, they are one of the hottest girl groups on the planet right now....they are doing their job.

They were probably going regardless of Britney..like, talk about a reach.

Plus, they have the same manager as Britney (how ironic...Britney was not a big fan on the XF, while the whole time Larry is thinking "i'mma sign these girls" LOL!) so it's not surprising that they would attend.

Hell, one of the conditions of Britney performing was probably that they do. haha

Take a seat 5H Stan

giphy.gif

Sure they're not right now but I wouldn't say "on the planet"

Ugh I can't with 5h stans

Lol I don't even like Fifth Harmony at all but you saying that they're at every award show that Britney goes to is simply stupid as hell. they have a top 10 hit right now and an album on the way out - they go to more award shows than Britney does, so obviously there will be overlap. They're in the same industry. I don't see what one has to do with the other. Just because they presented her the award at the TCA? 

• Like 2

Lol I don't even like Fifth Harmony at all but you saying that they're at every award show that Britney goes to is simply stupid as hell. they have a top 10 hit right now and an album on the way out - they go to more award shows than Britney does, so obviously there will be overlap. They're in the same industry. I don't see what one has to do with the other. Just because they presented her the award at the TCA?

It has nothing to do with the TCAs but literally being at every award show Britney is at (and surely I'm not the only one that thinks this) even without music they were still at award shows

It has nothing to do with the TCAs but literally being at every award show Britney is at (and surely I'm not the only one that thinks this) even without music they were still at award shows

And? Britney wasn't promoting any music when she did the TCAs and VMAs this summer... 

I literally don't understand what you're saying at all  :zoomzoom:  :zoomzoom: They're pop singers, they're gonna be at the same shows. 

• Like 2

Girl, ya mad that everyone in this post just put your ass in check? Lol

I'm not even a big fan of the girls, I like them, but not a stan....I just think it's funny that you think everything they do, and well, everything any artist does, has to revolve around Britney. Lmfao.

Everyone? Since when did "everyone" define 2 people?

:gloria:

And best believe no one puts me in check, I'll have them seated before they could even speak

:flopga:

And sis ur reaching when u say "everything they do". all I said was that they're at every award show Britney goes to and that obviously got u 5h stans fuming. Let's be clear on what forum we are on sweetie.