Fergie- MILF Money

On 7/5/2016 at 2:57 PM, 1kissgoodnight said:

i think it's complete shit.

the "song" (if you can call it that) is annoying, whiney and grates me.

the video is trashy, desperate and stinks of "Look at me i've still got a career"

overall, complete vapid meaningless, repetitive crap.

Meh, I like it for what it is- trashy, bass-heavy pop. I feel toward it the way I felt toward "My Humps" or "Fergalicious". People might look back fondly on those songs now as nostalgia, but they are some vapid, trashy shit. 

I still love them tho.

I can 100% understand why this song is polarizing- it's very "love it or hate it" and it already dropped back down to #12 on iTunes lol

1 hour ago, ifuseekme said:

i get fergielishous sound tea :mhm:

was kim k really needed in the video tho :selenerz: 

AMEN

Loved everything else.

Like, I don't HATE Kim but...I'm not a fan, I KNOW she's wearing a corset constantly and..she just added nothing. I sound like a hater lol

10 hours ago, Baby Go Slow said:

AMEN

Loved everything else.

Like, I don't HATE Kim but...I'm not a fan, I KNOW she's wearing a corset constantly and..she just added nothing. I sound like a hater lol

like i feel like just because she was paris' friend and had a sex tape, her whole family shouldnt be pop culture royalty :mhm: i feel bad for kylie tho, she's like so young and already has to be kim already :(