The Official Britney: #pieceofme Show Coverage Thread For Wednesday August 17th, 2016

14 minutes ago, Jack Spears said:

Im sorry but wtf is that performance of Make Me ? It's boring as fuck. Where is the part she rehearsed with Charm Ladonna ? Was it just scrapped like the video? Or is it the new toxic, amazing choreo on rehearsal video and then the actual performance is just some basic armography shit? I REALLY hope shes not performing that thing at the VMAs, it's ridiculous.

Do you wanna come over at least is ok.

Yeah I'm disappointed. Do You Wanna Come Over is a lot of fun and great energy, but Make Me is just kinda blah.

Wow, just wow! I personally love both of the new performances! Make Me is mostly armography, that's true, but at the same time there are a lot of steps, hairflips, body rolls, etc. and I don't know, I just love the choreography! And I'm waiting to watch a full DYWCO video, but that bit of choreo at the end has already killed me, it's so good :gloria:

Overall, she already did great, but I'm sure that once she loosens up a bit more they'll be much better!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Jack Spears said:

Im sorry but wtf is that performance of Make Me ? It's boring as fuck. Where is the part she rehearsed with Charm Ladonna ? Was it just scrapped like the video? Or is it the new toxic, amazing choreo on rehearsal video and then the actual performance is just some basic armography shit? I REALLY hope shes not performing that thing at the VMAs, it's ridiculous.

Do you wanna come over at least is ok.

Im sorry it's me i didnt know :crying3: I didnt hack your account the forum has a problem a lot of people are logged in as other people.. I cleared my cookies just after i saw it wasnt my name on this post, i think it's ok now, im Caroline77.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines