Is the army still harassing Joseph Kahn?

I_need_me

8 minutes ago, HolySpearit said:

Same sis, I guess I shouldn't have quoted you in my comment that's just a habit I guess. I'm just confused by this whole conversation tbh :ashley: I just wanted someone to gimme some clarification :mhm: 

My bad, I shouldn't have jumped all over it either. WE'RE ALL IN THIS CONFUSED HOT MESS TOGETHER! But yeah, I have never heard about this "murder" speculation. I don't know wtf is going on and it's probably dumb af lmao.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ForeverFeel1ng said:

This is why we need a master post of important shit that happened in the past. Like a fandom Wikipedia page or smthing.

Brit's been around like 20 years and theres a lot of old shit people keep forgetting about, Then we all get confused when someone brings up something we've never heard about. 

That sounds cool but a lot of work :gloria: 

But you know what sometimes I think it would be so cool if someone would write an article or book on the Britney stan culture and all the shit we know that the GP doesn't :shook:

• Like 1