Britney is already having problems w/ her slumber party video (tmz)

14 minutes ago, BlackoutEgo said:

IMG_7170.PNG

youre just making yourself look stupid sis .. carry on

what the fuck are you even talking about 

You said this:

Yes ? Sucks that we basically got confirmation about the video from tmz rather than Britney herself 

Where did you talk about that rumor in that specific quote 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JonHardy! said:

It's all about money and product placements and shit with Britney's career......i wish for once she'd do something because she believes in it or because she has something to say. #sorrynotsorry #frustrated

Yeah i understand that but how many albums did glory sell?  Probably not enough to pay for the entire video. She needs the budget to come from somewhere and if they pay that much into the budget the product will have to be very present unfortunately. 

9 hours ago, BlackoutEgo said:

You clearly referenced what I said in my topic in regards to make me. That's why I replied the way I did. 

IMG_7176.PNG

No I wasn't  lmfao1

You basically said we got the confirmation that Slumber Party is the 2nd single from others sources other than Britney herself and I said the same happened with Make Me. I wasn't talking about the video,you just assumed that so get your off your high horse girl.