Britney Spears is filming her second single #SlumberParty with Tinashe!! @britneyspears @tinashe

24 minutes ago, BlackoutEgo said:

Yupp

It's not. if you look closely, the cut of the Top is different...there is no huge neck piece, just some form of crystal work along the breast.
Also the skirt has less feathers, that are closer together & have colour in them. There is also less beading.

They are similar styles, but they are NOT the same look.

• Like 2

I really hope it's an actual remix, and not just Tinashe spliced into the song as a feature. I'm excited though. Not too familiar with her music, but she dances very well. Should be a sexy video, and the set looks great!  They better fill the floor up with dancers and a huge  luxurious bed with feathers flying everywhere. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Caroline77 said:

ugh, Slumber party was fine the way it was , we don't need her :4music: when will Britney have a solo single again ?

And how fun it will be on stage, Britney moving her arms and lipsyncing while Tinashe will dance her ass off and sing live :overitkbye:

Mte

honestly whats wrong with her team? Slumber party is a great song, why make it a remix??? Why another collab?! That is the least thing they need to do after Make me. We wait for single 2 for months and now this? Damn this album is great but i think they are doing this so wrong. Not happy at all.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Maria Spears said:

Mte

honestly whats wrong with her team? Slumber party is a great song, why make it a remix??? Why another collab?! That is the least thing they need to do after Make me. We wait for single 2 for months and now this? Damn this album is great but i think they are doing this so wrong. Not happy at all.

Yeah,, honestly i have nothing against tinashe i like her, but Sp is a great song with Britney ALONE, plus for once her vocals were great on that song, i swear if tinashe will sing on the chorus instead or with Britney im gonna be mad, or the 2nd verse  instead of Britney.. She better have only an added verse to the song and that's it. And they better not remix the instrumental by making it "urban". Omgggg :orangu:

And Britney better take things seriously and WORK this time and not just "having fun" otherwise she will simply be outshined by her.

Im seriously worried about that featuring.

• Like 1

Two mid tempos in a row.. it's time to bring the fire with single #3 team B! Gimme LOVE ME DOWN! Hell I'd also take Change Your Mind, Better, If I'm Slaying or Dywco?.. just something upbeat with high energy sexy choreo please! Although if I had to guess it seems like they are getting it right with Slumber Party, like there will be choreo and a sexy vibe, not just a girls sleep over which is easily how it could have gone wrong given the female collab... omg can you imagine a whole video of the MM intro.. :umomg: Just Brit with a bunch of her girlfriends talking about guys.. snorrrrreee!  So I'm really glad that it appears so far that they are getting this 2nd video right and I can't wait to see it! 

I love Tinashe and a collab with her is fine, BUT this is going be the fourth single in a row from Britney that is a collab (Tom's Diner, Pretty Girls, Make Me, now Slumber Party) and so my excitement just fell because I cannot get on board with four collaborations in a row when Britney is a powerhouse artist on her own and the original is perfect as it is. I was waiting for this to be a Britney moment and not a Britney + _____ artist moment when that seems that's all we've had lately.

16 hours ago, Caroline77 said:

ugh, Slumber party was fine the way it was , we don't need her :4music: when will Britney have a solo single again ?

And how fun it will be on stage, Britney moving her arms and lipsyncing while Tinashe will dance her ass off and sing live :overitkbye:

Oh I didn't think about this :zoomzoom:

22 minutes ago, toxicxxkat said:

I love Tinashe and a collab with her is fine, BUT this is going be the fourth single in a row from Britney that is a collab (Tom's Diner, Pretty Girls, Make Me, now Slumber Party) and so my excitement just fell because I cannot get on board with four collaborations in a row when Britney is a powerhouse artist on her own and the original is perfect as it is. I was waiting for this to be a Britney moment and not a Britney + _____ artist moment when that seems that's all we've had lately.

maybe her team doesn't think as us. :izudumb:

11 minutes ago, Mike. said:

Oh I didn't think about this :zoomzoom:

it's the first thing that came to my mind when there was the collab rumor. It's gonna be embarrassing if Britney doesn't step up her game big time. It's already ridiculous to see her lipsyncing next to G eazy, imagine now with Tinashe who's a great singer and an amazing dancer on top of that  :gloria: 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Caroline77 said:

it's the first thing that came to my mind when there was the collab rumor. It's gonna be embarrassing if Britney doesn't step up her game big time. It's already ridiculous to see her lipsyncing next to G eazy, imagine now with Tinashe who's a great singer and an amazing dancer on top of that  :gloria: 

Yes...it's already quite shameful to see her lipsyncing besides G eazy....but the truth is that she's not going to sing live anymore :zoomzoom: