9 Years Of Blackout

Today Marks 9 Years Since Britney Released The Iconic "Blackout"

IMG_1429.GIF

Which Although Being Snubbed At Being #1 By Billboard's Last Minute Rule Change It Still Managed To Chart At #2 On The Billboard Charts And Was Also Added To The Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame. :sorrynotsorry:

Although Being One Of Britney's Most Darkest Albums And Being Released During Her Worst Times , With Elements Of Pop , Electro, and R&B It Is Still To This Day Considered Her Best Work According To Fans And "Rolling Stone Magazine" Described It Being "One Of The Most Influential Albums In Modern Pop" 

Happy Birthday Blackout :baibai:<3

IMG_1426.JPG

IMG_1427.JPG

IMG_1428.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_1434.GIFIMG_1435.GIFIMG_1430.GIFIMG_1431.GIFIMG_1432.GIFIMG_1433.GIF

Spoiler

Video Wasn't Apart Of The Blackout Era But Still Wanted To Put This In Cause Radar Is Iconic :iconic:

IMG_1422.JPG

IMG_1423.JPG

IMG_1424.JPG

IMG_1425.PNG

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Light Yagami said:

Those spirals are everything.

i love glowing spirals and shapes almost as much as i love Caeaser salads

Ive heard people say that blackout has a terrible album cover but i love it and the spirals are the main reason why i love the background so much 

Spoiler

And at least its way better than the glory cover :awkwarddd:

3 minutes ago, toxicrebellion said:

Ive heard people say that blackout has a terrible album cover but i love it and the spirals are the main reason why i love the background so much 

Reveal hidden contents

And at least its way better than the glory cover :awkwarddd:

I heard that bullshit too from ppl

blackout cover is by far the most iconic album cover in existance.  No other cover will stand out on a shelf like blackout does.

i remember downloading the font and spirals and attaching all my pics to that pretending its my first album and i was on the blackout world tour. I even skipped classes one day and told the teacher i was touring :lmaolol:

• Like 1

Just now, Light Yagami said:

I heard that bullshit too from ppl

blackout cover is by far the most iconic album cover in existance.  No other cover will stand out on a shelf like blackout does.

Exactly , All The designs and photoshoot from blackout are just so iconic :crying1:

4 minutes ago, Light Yagami said:

i remember downloading the font and spirals and attaching all my pics to that pretending its my first album and i was on the blackout world tour. I even skipped classes one day and told the teacher i was touring :lmaolol:

:orangu::orangu: