Terrible Biopic Trailer

22 minutes ago, Ricki Lake said:

Britney didn't sign on to Britney Jean but yall bought it anyway :trollney:

For real though, just enjoy something Britney related. We don't get a lot of this kind of thing. Working yourself up and hating something for the sake of hating it is stupid. Enjoy life, move on with it, and let it go.

But honest question, wouldn't you be upset if they completely ignored 2007? Like it or not, it is a defining part of her story and it completely changed the trajectory of her life and career. It would be really ignorant of a writer/director to pretend it didn't happen. I feel like everyone would just complain about how a movie about Britney's life ignored one of the biggest parts of it, so the movie has no merit. You can't win with the B Army and there's no point in even trying to rationalize with most fans, so I don't even know why I'm here anymore. You guys ruin everything. :michelleofc:

I'm not going to enjoy something Britney related that is only related because it's highlighting the worst time of her life. The fuck????? That's like saying you should enjoy Britney Jean because it's Britney related. Or all the performances y'all nitpick to death because they're Britney related. Just because YOU are excited for something doesn't mean the rest of us have to be.

I would be all for it if BRITNEY had a say into it. I'm not for directors and producers making up their own minds and details about Britney's life. I wouldn't even care this much if Britney made NO comments about it whatsoever, but the fact that she has specifically spoken out AGAINST it is why I'm going so hard against it too. There's a difference.

28 minutes ago, heather said:

I'm not going to enjoy something Britney related that is only related because it's highlighting the worst time of her life. The fuck????? That's like saying you should enjoy Britney Jean because it's Britney related. Or all the performances y'all nitpick to death because they're Britney related. Just because YOU are excited for something doesn't mean the rest of us have to be.

I would be all for it if BRITNEY had a say into it. I'm not for directors and producers making up their own minds and details about Britney's life. I wouldn't even care this much if Britney made NO comments about it whatsoever, but the fact that she has specifically spoken out AGAINST it is why I'm going so hard against it too. There's a difference.

Girl I don't even care. Stay negative and hateful. bye