What did you think of the Piece of Me residency?

8 minutes ago, HolySpearit said:

I liked a lot of it until she changed the break the ice breakdown :zoomzoom: it would have been better without bfb and if the slave set wasn't slowed down imo :tbh: im sure i could think of some other things that i would change but those are the big ones :yaknow: 

You liked that PITCHED-UP CHIPMUNK vocals? :orangu:

Ban her team from her for this :ban:

Here is mine better version:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chastity Montfuckery said:

She gained her confidence back through this show. If you compare the femme fatale tour with piece of me, there's a massive difference in the presence and energy in stage

I agree with this but the residency just kind of became boring for me because she kept performing the same songs over and over again.

• Like 2

HI DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHERE I CAN SELL MY TICKET FOR THIS TOUR - I HAVE ONE FOR BERLIN BUT I WON'T BE ABLE TO GO - LONG STORY SHORT I HAVE TO PAY FOR SCHOOL IT'S REALLY URGENT - I AM EXTREMELY SAD ABOUT IT BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS. BUT IT WAS EXPEENSIVE THAT'S WHY I'M ASKING. I GOT IT FOR 67€ (THAT'S THE AMMOUNT THAT IT IS SHOWN ON THE TICKET) AND I AM WILLING TO SELL IT FOR 60€!! PLEASE IF ANOBODY KNOWS ANYBODY WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED! IT'S ON 6TH OF AUGUST IN BERLIN

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Faith said:

Almost, I think she's still doing that short Piece of Me tour in different countries 

Tbh I'm a bit afraid that if I make it to the Sweden concert I might be dissapointed in the performance...

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines