XTINA: Liberation [Official Thread]

I've decided it would be nice to compile all info we have into one thread... Keep posting here new things too!

COVER:

christina_2018_1000-920x584.jpg

1st Single - Accelerate

2nd Single (Promo) - Twice

3nd Single - Fall In Line (ft. Demi Lovato)

• Like 2

Just now, Matthius said:

Accelerate is awful and should just not be on the album. Fall in Line is great. Its her beat song since candyman. Twice is a good ballad as well but nothing special.

Yeah. Forgot to mention that Accelerate is possibly just a promo single for Liberation's era start, according to rumors. Fall In Line is the ''1st'' lead single.

FIL it's very Stripped, I love it!

• Like 1

Yah I get it was a promo but first impressions are big and it was trash and should nevet have been released period. But at least fall in line is doing way better. The music video was a Miley Cyrus rip off (which if you have to rip off Miley Cyrus.. Well just don't lol).

3 minutes ago, Matthius said:

Yah I get it was a promo but first impressions are big and it was trash and should nevet have been released period. But at least fall in line is doing way better. The music video was a Miley Cyrus rip off (which if you have to rip off Miley Cyrus.. Well just don't lol).

Yeah, my first impression was a video from Dead Petz era lol

• Awesome 1

On 5/22/2018 at 8:46 AM, ☆☆☆MikeCZ☆☆☆ said:

Yeah, Twice is for this moment only one listenable track :mhm:

I agree. I listened to FIL again and I just can't get into it. 

Also read on Church of Pop that it's expected to debut at #98. Xtina fans can't be coming for Britney when their fave is doing numbers like THAT. Once again, said as a mild Xtina fan.

• Awesome 1