New IG Posts (5/10/2021)

1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Love the pics with the pink hair, she’s def. feeling herself there but that long winded pillow caption in the other pic was hard to get through, I’m just like get to the point and by the end, I still don’t get it, lol

Idk, I read it as Britney joking about getting a new pillow. I think sometimes people think too deep looking for hidden meanings in things that aren't there, and then put their confusion on Britney.

10 hours ago, heather said:

Idk, I read it as Britney joking about getting a new pillow. I think sometimes people think too deep looking for hidden meanings in things that aren't there, and then put their confusion on Britney.

I got that at the beginning but by the end she’s tagging Sam and talking about cheating, idk, i do know I would not wanna be the person who has to type her captions out, lol, a lot of these loooong captions on her posts would be much better spoken in a video.

I got that at the beginning but by the end she’s tagging Sam and talking about cheating, idk, i do know I would not wanna be the person who has to type her captions out, lol, a lot of these loooong captions on her posts would be much better spoken in a video.

She said something about laying her heart on you (the pillow) now and then said jk and linked Sam. I took it as something between them (laying her heart on Sam) and tagging Sam saying she's kidding about the pillow. I think people just need to stop analyzing everything looking for shit that's not there. It doesn't matter what she does or doesn't do anymore, someone will always have an opinion about why it isn't  right. 

3 hours ago, heather said:

She said something about laying her heart on you (the pillow) now and then said jk and linked Sam. I took it as something between them (laying her heart on Sam) and tagging Sam saying she's kidding about the pillow. I think people just need to stop analyzing everything looking for shit that's not there. It doesn't matter what she does or doesn't do anymore, someone will always have an opinion about why it isn't  right. 

I agree, people need to stop looking for clues and analyzing shit to death, which is not what I was trying to do, this caption just came off to me as mindless rambling, def. not shaming her for it, her thoughts are her thoughts, not everyone’s gonna get it all the time.

• Like 1

I agree, people need to stop looking for clues and analyzing shit to death, which is not what I was trying to do, this caption just came off to me as mindless rambling, def. not shaming her for it, her thoughts are her thoughts, not everyone’s gonna get it all the time.

Yup! I'm just sick of seeing everything she does either get criticized or nitpicked to death. Girls just trying to have fun on social media and everyone's got a problem with it, I can't imagine being on either side of that. Hers or the people that want to ruin her happiness with their theories and bullshit. 

• Like 1