New IG post (6/29/2021) Britney Calls Out Paparazzi for Distorting Her Pictures

Not the first time they've done it, nor is this the first time Britney has called it out. Also important to note, Britney's Instagram did a massive unfollow the other day, among the people deleted were Lou Taylor and Cassie Petrey. Cassie was her (maybe former now) social media manager. Make of that what you will, but I know what it means to me. 

• Like 3

Her Instagram is such a rollercoaster, lol, I feel like I’ll never understand what’s what until she’s free and yeah I saw posts about the unfollows but apparently the account also unfollowed free Britney supporters such as Mariah Carey so who knows what to make of the unfollow spree, like I said...rollercoaster. 

And of course the same fans convinced she don’t use Instagram are upset over this post, we can’t prove if it’s her or isn’t but even if it is, she clearly don’t mean all fans, any fan that feels targeted must be guilty of harshly judging her.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Her Instagram is such a rollercoaster, lol, I feel like I’ll never understand what’s what until she’s free and yeah I saw posts about the unfollows but apparently the account also unfollowed free Britney supporters such as Mariah Carey so who knows what to make of the unfollow spree, like I said...rollercoaster. 

And of course the same fans convinced she don’t use Instagram are upset over this post, we can’t prove if it’s her or isn’t but even if it is, she clearly don’t mean all fans, any fan that feels targeted must be guilty of harshly judging her.

THAT part though!! It didn't even cross my mind that she was "targeting" fans because I don't make negative remarks regarding her body. I can 100% see how these photoshopped paparazzi photos make her feel embarrassed, and then so called fans running with it and making horrible comments about her body- it's gross on all levels. The Mariah unfollow could likely be a mistake since she unfollowed nearly 70 people. 

10 hours ago, heather said:

THAT part though!! It didn't even cross my mind that she was "targeting" fans because I don't make negative remarks regarding her body. I can 100% see how these photoshopped paparazzi photos make her feel embarrassed, and then so called fans running with it and making horrible comments about her body- it's gross on all levels. The Mariah unfollow could likely be a mistake since she unfollowed nearly 70 people. 

That’s why I don’t get offended cuz I don’t say mean or foolish shit, there’s even fans trying to disprove that she’s in Maui based on how she looks on Instagram vs. pap pics. 

• Like 1