The ACLU has filed an application for permission to file an amicus brief supporting Britney's right to choose her own attorney.

This is huge, if Penny denies her an attorney of her choice and the choice she chose looks damn good, even after this, I will officially be convinced she has a death wish, lol, just kidding but it will def. not at all look good for her. She will look so corrupt and like she’s being bought.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

This is huge, if Penny denies her an attorney of her choice and the choice she chose looks damn good, even after this, I will officially be convinced she has a death wish, lol, just kidding but it will def. not at all look good for her. She will look so corrupt and like she’s being bought.

Yuuuup! Honestly if I was Penny I'd null and void the whole damn thing at this point and save herself/career. 

• Like 2