New IG Posts (7/23/2021)

4 hours ago, Bretyna Speransky said:

The first video is definitely old, however, I don't get the feeling they're trying to pass it off as new. There was no "I filmed this today!" in the caption. Second picture is definitely new. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet Ass said:

Bit confused by the boobies post. Great that she's confident, but it feels a bit attention seeking and I'm not sure why she's doing it. But then male celebs show off their bulge and pecs all the time so maybe I'm being sexist???

A little, yeah. Which is kind of hilarious and ironic with your username. 

42 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

First is clearly old and the caption accompanying it doesn’t make sense to me, the again to me  implies new

as for the second pic, she looks great and anyone giving her shit over it can eat a bag of dicks, almost every female celeb posts pics like this. If u got it, flaunt it!!!

Yeah, I don't think that caption was by Britney and I'm not sure if they were trying to pass it off as new with the "again" but if so, it's hilarious how stupid they still think this fan base is. Personally, I save every picture and video posted to Britney's Instagram, so I know when shit is deleted and posted. 

8 hours ago, heather said:

The first video is definitely old, however, I don't get the feeling they're trying to pass it off as new. There was no "I filmed this today!" in the caption. Second picture is definitely new. 

I just wondered about theory - imagine that they shoot/took many pics and videos and then put it as "new", the same things do Randee. Still don't get whole point why they just let her post what she want. Don't tell me they do these cunty things to her just for some stupid money. God is not blind and believe me, Karma is coming for all of them.  

image.png

36 minutes ago, Bretyna Speransky said:

I just wondered about theory - imagine that they shoot/took many pics and videos and then put it as "new", the same things do Randee. Still don't get whole point why they just let her post what she want. Don't tell me they do these cunty things to her just for some stupid money. God is not blind and believe me, Karma is coming for all of them.  

image.png

They didn't let her post before because they were silencing her and not allowing her to speak about the conservatorship out of their own fear of what she'd say and to keep total control of her and the image they wanted to market. Britney isn't the only celeb with a social media team either, but I think her team got a little too comfortable in regards to posting for her. Everything isn't always about money, it's about power and control, and Britney told us that. That her father loved having control over someone as powerful as she is. Because she knows her power and her strength now and she knows that things will no longer be how they were before.

• Sad 1

I remember when they made her say over and over again in scripted interviews that she "chose" to tone down her Work Bitch music video because "she is a mum now". Or when Team B said La Chapelle's Make Me music video got cancelled due to creative differences, making everyone believe she was not comfortable with the body paint scenes or the dancers in underwear all over her. Better luck next time Jamie! Oh wait... there won't be a next time :bye5:

11 minutes ago, heather said:

They didn't let her post before because they were silencing her and not allowing her to speak about the conservatorship out of their own fear of what she'd say and to keep total control of her and the image they wanted to market. Britney isn't the only celeb with a social media team either, but I think her team got a little too comfortable in regards to posting for her. Everything isn't always about money, it's about power and control, and Britney told us that. That her father loved having control over someone as powerful as she is. Because she knows her power and her strength now and she knows that things will no longer be how they were before.

I'd understand it about promo, share some actions, memories & etc, but share her own opinions, thoughts, photos and videos from her personal life she should do herself and not some shitty team. It's so bad what happened the last 13 years and still it's there.

1 minute ago, edurance said:

I remember when they made her say over and over again in scripted interviews that she "chose" to tone down her Work Bitch music video because "she is a mum now". Or when Team B said La Chapelle's Make Me music video got cancelled due to creative differences, making everyone believe she was not comfortable with the body paint scenes or the dancers in underwear all over her. Better luck next time Jamie! Oh wait... there won't be a next time :bye5:

I think she doesn't want to show her body so much back in 2013 because WB was not song she liked and ever "work" for this song ever, but I believe she liked original "make me" video because it was her own album (but i think there was limits from team con about lyrics stuff). I still believe Work Bitch wrote Myah Marie (check out her lyrics for Erica Jayne "How Many Fucks" and other basic lyrics).

1 hour ago, edurance said:

Not gonna lie I believe both of these stories but not in the way they're trying to portray if that makes sense. Looking back, I can see Britney being upset about EVERYTHING involving Work Bitch, it seems like such a cruel joke by her team now. And as far as Make Me, we had video proof of her being upset on set with the dancers on the tractor. Maybe she was calling someone else an asshole, but I don't remember seeing anyone else on set in the video except Britney, the dancers and Dave.

7 minutes ago, heather said:

Not gonna lie I believe both of these stories but not in the way they're trying to portray if that makes sense. Looking back, I can see Britney being upset about EVERYTHING involving Work Bitch, it seems like such a cruel joke by her team now. And as far as Make Me, we had video proof of her being upset on set with the dancers on the tractor. Maybe she was calling someone else an asshole, but I don't remember seeing anyone else on set in the video except Britney, the dancers and Dave.

I hadn't thought about it that way, but Work Bitch now seems like a cruel joke. Well, 'Britney Jean' is a bad joke itself, from Work Bitch to Passenger lyrics, including Chillin' with Jamie Lynn and will.i.am disastrous role as executive producer. I don't remember the clip from Make Me with Britney being upset, but I don't think being upset about a particular scene (I think it was the one with the bulldozer) doesn't lead to scrapping a whole project with a renowned director, especially after knowing some of the more risky ideas were actually Britney's. It's Gimme More 2.0 :smokeney:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, edurance said:

I hadn't thought about it that way, but Work Bitch now seems like a cruel joke. Well, 'Britney Jean' is a bad joke itself, from Work Bitch to Passenger lyrics, including Chillin' with Jamie Lynn and will.i.am disastrous role as executive producer. I don't remember the clip from Make Me with Britney being upset, but I don't think being upset about a particular scene (I think it was the one with the bulldozer) doesn't lead to scrapping a whole project with a renowned director, especially after knowing some of the more risky ideas were actually Britney's. It's Gimme More 2.0 :smokeney:

I still don't like the "original" leaked Make Me and think it could have been done a lot better. I personally don't like the trashy sexy image and love when Britney is sensually sexy, which is how she portrays herself A LOT. Hell, she's even doing it in this topless photo she posted yesterday! I do think the "it just didn't work" is a combination of a lot of things— her team not liking the caged/locked up images, Britney being unhappy with certain scenes and Dave probably not wanting to compromise his artistic vision for the team and/or Britney.

42 minutes ago, heather said:

I still don't like the "original" leaked Make Me and think it could have been done a lot better. I personally don't like the trashy sexy image and love when Britney is sensually sexy, which is how she portrays herself A LOT. Hell, she's even doing it in this topless photo she posted yesterday! I do think the "it just didn't work" is a combination of a lot of things— her team not liking the caged/locked up images, Britney being unhappy with certain scenes and Dave probably not wanting to compromise his artistic vision for the team and/or Britney.

I agree the video looked kinda trashy. I really liked the concept and the use of neutral tones, but her styling, the lighting and the choreo didn't really work. I wouldn't have made Make Me music video about sex, even though the song is. Its tempo and mood call for something else. Something like Don't let me be the last to know, but in an adult way. Like the leaked Glory cover we got last year or the desert pics from the single. No pointless choreo or sweaty dancers. Just Britney enjoying herself and flipping her hair on the sand dunes.

• Like 1