What Lynne Spears has said about Britney's conservatorship

Source: https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/celebrity/what-lynne-spears-has-said-about-britneys-conservatorship/ar-AANeGnF

I mean, I guess I'm glad she's speaking up now, but she helped initiate the conservatorship and, it seems, at no point tried to stop it or help Britney. I think that whole family is sus. Also Lynne sounding a lot like Jamie Lynn here ("I speak up using my lawyer, not on social media!" and "Sorry you're uninformed!"). And not Jamie trying to get Britney to reimburse his legal team ALMOST A MILLION FUCKING DOLLARS.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 13-year conservatorship has caused an overwhelming amount of tension for the Spears family as the singer's new attorney is fighting to get Britney's father, James P. Spears, otherwise known as Jamie, removed as conservator of her estate.

The family drama has caused a debate amongst Britney fans, meaning they've also come after Britney's younger sister, Jamie Spears.

On Wednesday, Lynne, 66, came to the defense of her younger daughter after fans on social media likened her to a spider amid Britney's ongoing conservatorship fight.

The matriarch, 66, shared a photo to Instagram of a large spider web outside of her home in Louisiana on Wednesday. It took no time for fans of Britney's to troll the family after claims that Jamie Lynn, 30, had been lying about what she owns and what she’s obtained off the success of her older sister.

"Oooh look at that! It’s Jamie Lynn and her lively home," one fan commented under an an Instagram photo of a spider web outside of her home in Louisiana. Another wrote, "Awww cute! Jamie Lynn decorated her new place. Sorry, couldn’t help it."

"Stop," Lynne replied wrote to fans. "I do [speak up] by using my lawyer and the legal system since day one and NOT [by] using social media or the press!" she added in a follow-up comment. "You need to do your research! Sorry you are so uninformed! Have a great day and try positivity!"

And speak up she has. Back in July, Lynne claimed in a declaration to the court that Britney has been "living in custody" due to Jamie's 'microscopic control' in conservatorship.

"During the time of crisis, I witnessed my daughter be compelled by that doctor, with the knowledge and encouragement of Mr. Spears, to enter a health facility that she did not want to enter, where she was threatened with punishment if she did not stay for medical treatment that she did not want to endure," Lynne further claims in the docs.

Back on June 23, Britney addressed the court publicly and claimed she was put on lithium against her will. Also included in the pop star's 20-minute-long diatribe to a judge was the singer's claim she has been unable to remove an IUD, preventing her from her dream of having more children one day

One day later, Lynne's attorney Gladstone Jones said she is a "very concerned mother."

Jamie was appointed his daughter’s conservator in 2008 after Spears was taken to a hospital by ambulance to undergo involuntary psychiatric evaluations – which the "Baby… One More Time" performer told the court in 2019 that she felt was a forced move by the conservatorship.

Lynne recently played a role in supporting Britney's wish to hire her own attorney, who is now known as Mathew Rosengart. Documents obtained by Fox News show Lynne asked the court to "listen to the wishes of her daughter" and that she be approved to obtain "her own private legal counsel" during her conservatorship battle in early July.

This came after Spears' court-appointed attorney, Samuel Ingham III, asked to resign from his role in her conservatorship. Ingham was assigned to Spears' case in 2008 when the conservatorship started. Ronsegart was officially hired later.

Meanwhile, elsewhere in Lynne's docs, she reacted to her daughter's emotional June 23 court testimony calling it "a very courageous showing" and said she stands by Spears "baring her heart to the court in an impassioned plea to be heard on several requests."

In May, Lynne also filed an objection to Jamie Spears' request to be reimbursed for a fee totaling more than $890,000 from his law firm Holland & Knight .In the document obtained by Fox News, Lynne claimed the hefty fee Jamie requested to be reimbursed for is "substantively improper." Lynne and Jamie divorced in 2002.

Lynne can fuck all the way off! Britney was clear. I wanna sue my family. Not her father, her whole ass family. That includes her narcissistic mother! Did you see the shit about her drugging Britney to get her into rehab the first time? I don't like Alli Sims, but she confirmed it to be true. That along with Britney all along saying she's been set up is enough to not give her garbage ass lying "family" any passes! 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, heather said:

Lynne can fuck all the way off! Britney was clear. I wanna sue my family. Not her father, her whole ass family. That includes her narcissistic mother! Did you see the shit about her drugging Britney to get her into rehab the first time? I don't like Alli Sims, but she confirmed it to be true. That along with Britney all along saying she's been set up is enough to not give her garbage ass lying "family" any passes! 

Yes, I just saw that on Twitter this morning! Like so many Britney fans on Twitter are rooting for Lynne and Lufti????????? How easily they forget ... I don't trust anyone who was around Britney in 2007/2008 (the people closest to her, I mean) except for Fe - was she around at that time or was that after they fired her?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

Yes, I just saw that on Twitter this morning! Like so many Britney fans on Twitter are rooting for Lynne and Lufti????????? How easily they forget ... I don't trust anyone who was around Britney in 2007/2008 (the people closest to her, I mean) except for Fe - was she around at that time or was that after they fired her?

You guys know I was always ify on Lynne but i gave her the benefit of the doubt when she hired that lawyer. That's all changed with Britney's testimony and everything coming out about just how sadistic and integral Lynne was to implementing the conservatorship. Everytime I see people trying to defend her I think about her saying how she wanted Britney to resent her father for it, not her. Well bitch now she, rightfully, resents you all! I still get so heated when I see people defending Lutfi, let's just ignore everything he did and said before during and after the conservatorship because he's spilling "tea" now! 🙄 I don't think they rehired Fe until the Femme Fatale tour!