Britney Talks #FreeBritney and Goes Topless in NEW IG Post (8/16/2021)

1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

She looks incredible and her reasoning makes sense, although she didn’t owe anyone an explanation but I can’t with some of the comments straight out of the 50’s. The world would be such a better place if all the pearl clutchers could be banished from it, lol

I'm glad that when reading the comments she chose to focus on the free Britney ones and not the social media moms and their fake outrage. I have to roll my eyes at them and so called fans!

• Like 2

So glad she's explained the reasoning. It's like therapy for her (no Britney Jean promo tease!) 

Kween of liberation and nudity. 

I was someone who wasn't impressed with her POM stage outfits because there was nothing to them, but if showing flesh makes her feel better than great. Anything that helps tbh after what they've put her through

• Like 3

I love how open she is!. Well she has always been open when it comes to fan letters but it's like she uses her IG as her way of writing us letters than way back in 2004! though her website 😂 you just cannot help but love her. 

The photos are beautiful as always but their is just something about the caption it's like she writing directly to me even though she's not but to us all! 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Godney's Sweet Ass said:

So glad she's explained the reasoning. It's like therapy for her (no Britney Jean promo tease!) 

Kween of liberation and nudity. 

I was someone who wasn't impressed with her POM stage outfits because there was nothing to them, but if showing flesh makes her feel better than great. Anything that helps tbh after what they've put her through

From the caption I gather that she wasn't happy with some of the choices either. Towards the end, they really gave zero fucks about her stage show. Looking forward to the shows she'll put on when she's completely free. I definitely feel there's still that desire and passion within her to perform and make music again, but on her terms. The way it always should be.

2 hours ago, Aimee said:

I love how open she is!. Well she has always been open when it comes to fan letters but it's like she uses her IG as her way of writing us letters than way back in 2004! though her website 😂 you just cannot help but love her. 

The photos are beautiful as always but their is just something about the caption it's like she writing directly to me even though she's not but to us all! 

Yes! There are some captions and I question, some I can outright tell aren't written by her, and some, like this one, that feel 100% by her. You can almost HEAR her saying everything she wrote, and I am SO glad she's got more control over her social media to reach out to fans again. I'm sure she enjoys that too.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, heather said:

From the caption I gather that she wasn't happy with some of the choices either. Towards the end, they really gave zero fucks about her stage show. Looking forward to the shows she'll put on when she's completely free. I definitely feel there's still that desire and passion within her to perform and make music again, but on her terms. The way it always should be.

Yes! There are some captions and I question, some I can outright tell aren't written by her, and some, like this one, that feel 100% by her. You can almost HEAR her saying everything she wrote, and I am SO glad she's got more control over her social media to reach out to fans again. I'm sure she enjoys that too.

I think some post are here especially the long ones as its like a letter almost while other posts don't seem like her!. But her latest post is definitely her!! 100%