Britney Shares a Video of Her Accomplishments "BEFORE the conservatorship" (8/20/2021)

For some reason I feel like the world needs to be reminded…I may dance in my living room now but I sure as hell know who I am 💁🏼‍♀️💁🏼‍♀️💁🏼‍♀️ !!!! Most of these accomplishments were from BEFORE the conservatorship … NUFF SAID !!! Mic drop 🎤 … PS KISS MY WHITE ASS 💋💋💋 !!!!!!!

The whole line about "I sure as hell know who I am" YES, QUEEN. Don't ever forget it. You did THAT all by your damn self.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

@Aimee @MonaLisa613 Cassie came and changed the caption 💯 I put it back to the post. More proof, in my opinion, that Britney DOES make some of her own posts. 

I also agree that she won't retire, she never said she would. She said she wanted a break, and if I'm honest when this is all over, I don't  think her break will be that long. Girl seems hungry.