Jamie Spears Files to END The Conservatorship!

heather

Lots of people have helped bring this about: Rosengart (the main driver imo), Britney herself (and that testimony), the #FreeBritney fans, GP and on the whole supportive media/press (minus toxic TMZ)  Hell I'll even thank Sam A and Lynne as their support behind the scenes probably helped Britney emotionally. 

I just want to see the c-ship end, see Britney happy and hear what triggered her sudden change of heart. I know she spoke at length about what she's been through, but there are huge gaps. She seemed so unhappy between 2008-2013 and she's only talked about issues from 2019 onwards. 

Anyway, this is great news. WAKE UP JUDGE PENNY!

• Like 1

@Godney's Sweet Ass She spoke briefly about that time, saying she was told if she toured and did evaluations they'd end the conservatorship. She did but was always set up to fail evaluations, and eventually I think she came to a point where she stopped fighting for the sake of being with her children. 2019 is when they pushed it too far, her kids became teens and Britney knew she had to do something or they would kill her. 

@MonaLisa613  It doesn't matter if he wants his twelfth accounting, immunity, or whatever other conditions he thinks he's gonna set. It's up to Judge Penny and she CAN terminate without granting Jamie anything he wants. Rosengart has already said Britney won't be extorted so he will fight any conditions Jamie tries to set. Penny can also terminate without Jamie actually filing, him sending this to media before counsel or the court is all part of Jamie trying to improve his image first. Him first, as always. "Media matters" And proof he is NOT doing anything for Britney's best interest as well as proof that the conservatorship needs to be terminated. It's lose/lose for Jamie at this point and Rosengart's last filing said that. 

IMO- this is all manipulation and gaslighting as always. He's leaving it up to the court, when, if he really believed this, he could have just resigned. The 29th can't come soon enough!

3 hours ago, heather said:

@Godney's Sweet Ass She spoke briefly about that time, saying she was told if she toured and did evaluations they'd end the conservatorship. She did but was always set up to fail evaluations, and eventually I think she came to a point where she stopped fighting for the sake of being with her children. 2019 is when they pushed it too far, her kids became teens and Britney knew she had to do something or they would kill her. 

@MonaLisa613  It doesn't matter if he wants his twelfth accounting, immunity, or whatever other conditions he thinks he's gonna set. It's up to Judge Penny and she CAN terminate without granting Jamie anything he wants. Rosengart has already said Britney won't be extorted so he will fight any conditions Jamie tries to set. Penny can also terminate without Jamie actually filing, him sending this to media before counsel or the court is all part of Jamie trying to improve his image first. Him first, as always. "Media matters" And proof he is NOT doing anything for Britney's best interest as well as proof that the conservatorship needs to be terminated. It's lose/lose for Jamie at this point and Rosengart's last filing said that. 

IMO- this is all manipulation and gaslighting as always. He's leaving it up to the court, when, if he really believed this, he could have just resigned. The 29th can't come soon enough!

It’s def. manipulation esp. after just reading TrashMZ’s newest story from a source ::cough:: Jamie :cough: saying this is all a ploy, that Jamie really does believe she’s sick and that when this is removed and she fucks up, he’ll be all see, I told u so, I 100% believe that’s what brought on this this change on his part. He believes she’ll fail and if she does, he’ll be vindicated, it’s the only thing that makes sense for this change on his part.

1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

It’s def. manipulation esp. after just reading TrashMZ’s newest story from a source ::cough:: Jamie :cough: saying this is all a ploy, that Jamie really does believe she’s sick and that when this is removed and she fucks up, he’ll be all see, I told u so, I 100% believe that’s what brought on this this change on his part. He believes she’ll fail and if she does, he’ll be vindicated, it’s the only thing that makes sense for this change on his part.

Yup he will literally never admit failure and we all know Britney never needed this in the first place so there's no way she'll EVER need it again. The part that pissed me off the most about that was the whole "she'll come back to Jamie like she always has" BITCH WHEN? She NEVER wanted Jamie!

But with that said, the petition IS filed and set for January. I feel like we won't be waiting that long and it'll be heard in a few weeks but we'll see. At least it's actually set!

2 hours ago, heather said:

Yup he will literally never admit failure and we all know Britney never needed this in the first place so there's no way she'll EVER need it again. The part that pissed me off the most about that was the whole "she'll come back to Jamie like she always has" BITCH WHEN? She NEVER wanted Jamie!

But with that said, the petition IS filed and set for January. I feel like we won't be waiting that long and it'll be heard in a few weeks but we'll see. At least it's actually set!

Oh yeah, that part pissed me off too, he’s delusional, she’s the one that had to tell her mom to leave him all those years ago and were supposed to believe she runs to him, hell no.

I saw they were filed, hopefully, the date gets moved up.

52 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Oh yeah, that part pissed me off too, he’s delusional, she’s the one that had to tell her mom to leave him all those years ago and were supposed to believe she runs to him, hell no.

I saw they were filed, hopefully, the date gets moved up.

It's typical narcissistic behavior. If it doesn't get moved, at the very least we can hope that Penny will remove Jamie on the 29th which would still be a win. No more Jamie, and Rosengart would have more time to investigate what he's done.

18 minutes ago, heather said:

It's typical narcissistic behavior. If it doesn't get moved, at the very least we can hope that Penny will remove Jamie on the 29th which would still be a win. No more Jamie, and Rosengart would have more time to investigate what he's done.

Yeah, if that scenario were to happen I’d be happy with that, I wanna see them all go down but Jamie is the biggest obstacle.