I watched Controlling Britney Spears last night...

edurance

I'm still shaking at how they dragged Edan's ass and her so-called "security" team. The way the IT guy that worked for him described all the spying and monitoring Edan, Jamie and Robin were doing made me sick. And Edan trying to scare this guy into not leaving the company or talking about what they were doing just shows the kind of people Britney had "watching over" her. Or should I say "surveilling" her? They are so desperate that they even got people to pass as fans and infiltrate the #FREEBRITNEY movement so they could anticipate the situation and control the narrative. I hope they get caught, and I hope they pay :smokeney:

• Awesome 2

Once Britney is free, if she wants to go after every single person involved in this I hope she and Rosengart do. It'll be a long long road and I can see both that and her just wanting to actually live her free life happening, whatever she decides it will finally be her choice and I will 100% support it. 

• Like 1