JAMIE HAS BEEN SUSPENDED!

heather

11 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet Ass said:

About time too! I think many of us feel Judge Penny has dragged her heels the whole way, but I'm no lawyer or expert so maybe she had to do it like this. Anyway, good news for Britney and hopefully the start of a brighter chapter in her life. And ours :xf2:

The courts are notoriously long and slow and Britney's previous lawyer only started truly advocating for Britney last year. Once he did we saw all those little wins, but it wasn't enough, because it seemed like Ingham was playing both sides. Doing small things for Britney while still having his hand on Jamie's side too. That's why she desperately needed a lawyer that was solely on HER side, and why once it happened things really picked up. Penny literally had  no other choice after Rosengart's arguments but to suspend Jamie.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Glorious day y’all!!! Brit has to be so relieved and I tip my hat to Rosengart, he went for the jugular today!!!

The way he passionately advocated for Britney nearly made me cry, she must be so thrilled to have someone genuinely fight that hard for her finally. I also couldn't help but laugh at Vivian trying to discredit Britney's testimony and the NYT docs. That evidence you wanted ol Viv? We 'bout to see.

7 minutes ago, heather said:

The way he passionately advocated for Britney nearly made me cry, she must be so thrilled to have someone genuinely fight that hard for her finally. I also couldn't help but laugh at Vivian trying to discredit Britney's testimony and the NYT docs. That evidence you wanted ol Viv? We 'bout to see.

I know it’s beautiful, as for Viv, did u catch that she basically admitted the bugging was true when Rose brought it up and Viv responds that it has no place in this court, lol

9 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I know it’s beautiful, as for Viv, did u catch that she basically admitted the bugging was true when Rose brought it up and Viv responds that it has no place in this court, lol

Yup! And then tried to say how Rosengart quoting NYT isn't evidence. Sure, it's not. But now he'll have his hands on the paperwork to PROVE it.

10 minutes ago, heather said:

Yup! And then tried to say how Rosengart quoting NYT isn't evidence. Sure, it's not. But now he'll have his hands on the paperwork to PROVE it.

Exactly and there’s no way he’s gonna fall for their stall tactics when it come to handing over everything, I also wonder how long it’s gonna take Viv and others to drop daddy now that the bank of Britney won’t be paying her/them anymore, lol

7 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Exactly and there’s no way he’s gonna fall for their stall tactics when it come to handing over everything, I also wonder how long it’s gonna take Viv and others to drop daddy now that the bank of Britney won’t be paying her/them anymore, lol

Check their new tweets! Viv wanted to appeal, Penny said NO. Viv wanted Britney interviewed, Penny said NO. It's so surreal to see Penny making all these rulings FOR Britney for once!

25 minutes ago, heather said:

Check their new tweets! Viv wanted to appeal, Penny said NO. Viv wanted Britney interviewed, Penny said NO. It's so surreal to see Penny making all these rulings FOR Britney for once!

I saw, Penny is done, she ain’t having it no more, she’s prolly so ready to wash her hands of this.

Have u seen Sam’s stories from after the news, there’s one of him and Brit holding hands and both they're hands are grasping a pink rose, that’s got me wondering has the Rose project actually meant Rosengart all this time, lol

3 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I saw, Penny is done, she ain’t having it no more, she’s prolly so ready to wash her hands of this.

Have u seen Sam’s stories from after the news, there’s one of him and Brit holding hands and both they're hands are grasping a pink rose, that’s got me wondering has the Rose project actually meant Rosengart all this time, lol

Yes, I saw his stories and his post and thought it was super sweet. I started wondering that the other day when she had that post about the rose bracelet showing up at her door. Made me wonder if that bracelet had Rosengart's information in it the way Tish had that necklace for Britney with her number.

54 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Anyone see Jamie and Viv’s statement, they’re so delusional, they just can’t face reality and  daddy better be getting the bill for her sending out that statement.

It was classic gaslighting and lies! I'm curious though, because apparently Viv is supposed to be the conservator lawyer not necessarily Jamie's, unless he hired her personally which I don't remember. Either way, she is never getting a dime from Britney again!

2 hours ago, heather said:

It was classic gaslighting and lies! I'm curious though, because apparently Viv is supposed to be the conservator lawyer not necessarily Jamie's, unless he hired her personally which I don't remember. Either way, she is never getting a dime from Britney again!

I’m pretty sure his whole team of lawyers goes with him, if I’m remembering correctly, I think the other guy who was at court in person with Rosengart was the attorney for John Zable who’s gonna be the temp estate conservator.

8 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I’m pretty sure his whole team of lawyers goes with him, if I’m remembering correctly, I think the other guy who was at court in person with Rosengart was the attorney for John Zable who’s gonna be the temp estate conservator.

Yeah, Zabel can hire his own attorney's but as it stands now Vivian is an attorney for the position of Conservator, which was Jamie but no longer is. Unless Jamie hired her as an attorney for himself, which I don't think would have been allowed by the court. But this court is all kinds of fucked up so who really knows what's going on. We can just be happy that they're both out and this will hopefully be dissolved by the 12th.

12 hours ago, heather said:

Yeah, Zabel can hire his own attorney's but as it stands now Vivian is an attorney for the position of Conservator, which was Jamie but no longer is. Unless Jamie hired her as an attorney for himself, which I don't think would have been allowed by the court. But this court is all kinds of fucked up so who really knows what's going on. We can just be happy that they're both out and this will hopefully be dissolved by the 12th.

Idk, it’s all so confusing, I was always under the impression that Jamie hired them but was allowed to pay them from the estate. I guess we will see tho.

1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Idk, it’s all so confusing, I was always under the impression that Jamie hired them but was allowed to pay them from the estate. I guess we will see tho.

That's what I thought as well, but one of the lawyers on YouTube explained it as Viv is the positions lawyer, not Jamie's. I think it will only be a matter of time that she quits Jamie tbh. Once Zabel gets the paperwork and the shit hits the fan. 

47 minutes ago, heather said:

That's what I thought as well, but one of the lawyers on YouTube explained it as Viv is the positions lawyer, not Jamie's. I think it will only be a matter of time that she quits Jamie tbh. Once Zabel gets the paperwork and the shit hits the fan. 

If u mean Emily D Baker, I heard her speak about Viv as if she’s the positions lawyer too, that’s what got me confused.