Britney Calls Out Her Mother, Family, and LOU TAYLOR in NEW IG Post (11/2/21)

The moment I SMILE 😁 and I realize I haven’t in a very long time !!!! My mom gets so CONCERNED and says “You’re acting weird … what’s wrong with you ???”  I say “Hi, my name is Britney Spears … nice to finally meet you !!!” Before I go any further, forgive me in advance …. It’s been 13 years and I’m a little rusty 💁🏼‍♀️ !!!! It was a family business before … it’s no longer that anymore !!!! I was BORN today cause I get to SMILE … so thank you for exiting out of my life and finally allowing me to live mine !!!! Psssss do I know how mean I sound ???  Yes … I 100 billion percent I do 💯👍🏼🤷🏼‍♀️ !!!! Pssss my dad may have started the conservatorship 13 years ago … but what people don’t know is is that my mom is the one who gave him the idea !!!! I will never get those years back …. she secretly ruined my life … and yes I will call her and Lou Taylor out on it … so take your whole “I have NO IDEA what’s going on” attitude and go fuck yourself 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼 !!!! You know exactly what you did … my dad is not smart enough to ever think of a conservatorship … but tonight I will smile knowing I have a new life ahead of me !!!!

25 minutes ago, edurance said:

I can't at her family trying gaslighting on her so she thinks she isn't fine and needs help. It's over, mommy. Go help Jamie Lynn :bye5:

That was my first thought too, how dare a mother try and gaslight their child like that! So glad Britney has seen the light and is able to understand that her family is NOT there for her at all.

47 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Is this saying that Lynne was concerned and thought Brit was acting weird cuz she was smiling??? That’s how it’s sounding to me when I read this and if so, um normally that would make a parent happy.

And LMAO at the family business reference, that’s def. Brian shade.

I think she was saying in general that Lynne would say Britney was acting weird no matter what she did and asked if she was ok aka gaslit her  into believing anything she did was "wrong" and was a cause of concern. Did you see the edited caption? Girlfriend finally said LOU's name!

• heather changed the title to Britney Calls Out Her Mother, Family, and LOU TAYLOR in NEW IG Post (11/2/21)
10 hours ago, heather said:

I think she was saying in general that Lynne would say Britney was acting weird no matter what she did and asked if she was ok aka gaslit her  into believing anything she did was "wrong" and was a cause of concern. Did you see the edited caption? Girlfriend finally said LOU's name!

Oh ok, it’s like homegirl writes in riddles, it’s hard to follow sometimes, lol, I saw the Lou part thanks to fan screenshots, whole post is gone now, how much u wanna bet Lou had a c&d ready and waiting to go for when Brit finally uttered her name.

3 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Oh ok, it’s like homegirl writes in riddles, it’s hard to follow sometimes, lol, I saw the Lou part thanks to fan screenshots, whole post is gone now, how much u wanna bet Lou had a c&d ready and waiting to go for when Brit finally uttered her name.

TBH I don't think it was deleted because of Lou, she has no power over Britney anymore, especially when what Britney says is the truth backed up by facts. I think it was either Britney herself, there's been times where I've posted shit on social media to cleanse myself and get it out of my head and then deleted it later, or it was Rosengart advising her to bide her time because of pending lawsuits. 

2 hours ago, heather said:

TBH I don't think it was deleted because of Lou, she has no power over Britney anymore, especially when what Britney says is the truth backed up by facts. I think it was either Britney herself, there's been times where I've posted shit on social media to cleanse myself and get it out of my head and then deleted it later, or it was Rosengart advising her to bide her time because of pending lawsuits. 

Yeah I’ve done that too but I still wouldn’t put it past Lou considering how litigious she is.

26 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Yeah I’ve done that too but I still wouldn’t put it past Lou considering how litigious she is.

Anything is possible, I just don't see Lou sending a C&D to Britney, nor do I think if she did it would scare Britney into deleting her post. C&D is basically just a warning you'll sue if they don't stop, the person doesn't have to stop and Lou would then have to sue. Rosengart would probably LOVE to go to court over that and have Lou under oath admit her role in the conservatorship. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, heather said:

Anything is possible, I just don't see Lou sending a C&D to Britney, nor do I think if she did it would scare Britney into deleting her post. C&D is basically just a warning you'll sue if they don't stop, the person doesn't have to stop and Lou would then have to sue. Rosengart would probably LOVE to go to court over that and have Lou under oath admit her role in the conservatorship. 

Same. She deserves more attention for expose her activity with Britneys finances.