Britney Drags Diane Sawyer, Her Family, Larry, and more in NEW IG Post (12/13/21)

heather

• heather changed the title to Britney Drags Diane Sawyer, Her Family, Larry, and more in NEW IG Post (12/13/21)
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That was really personal and sweet post. Imagine having her next to and talking to her and listening every word, see her happiness.

Spoiler

Btw- I think she just hate performing in halls, but I think if she will ever perform, it will be for intimate audience (for example for number of people like in Oprah show & etc)

I really wish she will get back her vocal range like in the past, her control on voice like in pre/debut era and then she will sing live again and give to every hater big eyes.

1 hour ago, BritneyIsFree said:

That was really personal and sweet post. Imagine having her next to and talking to her and listening every word, see her happiness.

Reveal hidden contents

Britney has expressed for years that she hated touring, I remember way back in the Onyx days her talking about being overworked and wanting a break. I don't think she's going to retire anytime soon, I do think she'll take a much deserved break and come back to something like Vegas, but not as many shows as before. 

As far as singing live, don't hold your breath I couldn't give less of a fuck if she ever sings a single note live again.