Sam is divorcing with Britney…

Whitney Houston

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My thoughts: Sam was hired by team con to keep Britney from feeling alone (because I doubt she could have kept Sam's phone number for six months before she called him when she was banned from talking on the phone). Sam probably had some hidden arrangement with Britney to live together and Britney supported him financially.

Unfortunately, Sam was in the background contacting TMZ and Britney's family, and was leaking personal information about Britney to tarnish her image.

Now that he has all the informations about her, he decides to get a divorce and get a lot of "evidence" to blackmail her because she is protected by a prenuptial agreement and he is hungry for her money. :frenchy:

He was an opportunist and decided to leech his way into her life by playing nice to her dad and Team Con.

I think Britney was seduced by his good looks and charm plus she was probably very lonely.

Its also suspicious how he was hired by her dad to be her chef and at first, I thought it was because that was the only way they'd be together 24/7 

but now I realize its cause he was paid to be her companion basically.

I mean think about it:

Why would a young and handsome 29 yr old man want to marry a middle age woman who is past her prime and has severe mental health issues?

Its obviously cause of money!

I thought it was strange how they got engaged WHILE in the conservatorship and not afterwards and he pushed them to get married.

All I gotta say is Britney was led on and misled just like every other man she's been with including K-Fed.

2 hours ago, Sparkle910 said:

He was an opportunist and decided to leech his way into her life by playing nice to her dad and Team Con.

I think Britney was seduced by his good looks and charm plus she was probably very lonely.

Its also suspicious how he was hired by her dad to be her chef and at first, I thought it was because that was the only way they'd be together 24/7 

but now I realize its cause he was paid to be her companion basically.

I mean think about it:

Why would a young and handsome 29 yr old man want to marry a middle age woman who is past her prime and has severe mental health issues?

Its obviously cause of money!

I thought it was strange how they got engaged WHILE in the conservatorship and not afterwards and he pushed them to get married.

All I gotta say is Britney was led on and misled just like every other man she's been with including K-Fed.

Yes, plus they weren't giving off any "love couple" vibes. I hope Britney doesn't give a cent to her third "son". He proved that he is worth nothing career-wise, as well as in his partner's life. :mhm:

Archived