What are the chances that Britney is really planning a comeback?

Whitney Houston

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, KarmaComaꨄ said:

Tbh I don’t know what to think anymore… if she will I’ll be super happy… otherwise we have a lot of albums to listen so… I don’t think she want to do this job anymore.. :whatever:

1 hour ago, Sparkle910 said:

Idk tbh cause I have heard so many rumors about her comeback but they never are true.

I think maybe she is in a better mindset to be working again especially now that Sam is out of her life.

She seems alot happier than she was before.

Honestly, of course, I'd rather see her traveling the world looking for a new home, and also looking for possible inspiration to write lyrics, and then get back to music.

But on the other hand, it's good therapy where she can throw shades at others without anyone being able to sue her. She has a chance to write lyrics herself and finance her album.

12 hours ago, Tiffany Pollard said:

Honestly, of course, I'd rather see her traveling the world looking for a new home, and also looking for possible inspiration to write lyrics, and then get back to music.

But on the other hand, it's good therapy where she can throw shades at others without anyone being able to sue her. She has a chance to write lyrics herself and finance her album.

Oh yeah definitely.

She should still go to therapy.

Its just interesting that as soon as the divorce announcement came out,

She's been seen going out and about more than ever since she been free.

Makes me wonder if Sam controlled her and didnt let her out of the house. 

1 minute ago, Sparkle910 said:

Oh yeah definitely.

She should still go to therapy.

Its just interesting that as soon as the divorce announcement came out,

She's been seen going out and about more than ever since she been free.

Makes me wonder if Sam controlled her and didnt let her out of the house. 

I'm of the opinion that he limited her and she may have felt "grateful" and "obliged" to do what he wished for being with her all this time, but then she realized that she had outgrown him and needed freedom :mhm:

22 minutes ago, Tiffany Pollard said:

I'm of the opinion that he limited her and she may have felt "grateful" and "obliged" to do what he wished for being with her all this time, but then she realized that she had outgrown him and needed freedom :mhm:

Exactly.

Do you think its true she cheated on Sam or do you think he made that up?

38 minutes ago, Sparkle910 said:

Exactly.

Do you think its true she cheated on Sam or do you think he made that up?

I believe HE cheated. I think that in addition to what I said, what also happened was that they got on each other's nerves when they were together and then realized that they worked better separately.

What do you think?

3 hours ago, Tiffany Pollard said:

I believe HE cheated. I think that in addition to what I said, what also happened was that they got on each other's nerves when they were together and then realized that they worked better separately.

What do you think?

I also think he did cheat and only got with Britney to further his career.

I think he tried so hard to stick it out but he couldn't handle Britney's erratic behavior, which doesnt make sense cause he most likely knew her past and mental instability.

I think Britney was blinded by his good looks and that he was a young hot fitness model to see his true intentions.

I really hope that she doesnt get into a new relationship right away, she needs to heal and back off of men for right now.

On 8/28/2023 at 2:29 AM, Sparkle910 said:

I also think he did cheat and only got with Britney to further his career.

I think he tried so hard to stick it out but he couldn't handle Britney's erratic behavior, which doesnt make sense cause he most likely knew her past and mental instability.

I think Britney was blinded by his good looks and that he was a young hot fitness model to see his true intentions.

I really hope that she doesnt get into a new relationship right away, she needs to heal and back off of men for right now.

I liked her with Charlie or Reg

Archived