Pinned HELP US MAKE THIS PLACE BETTER!!!

Whitney Houston

@Sparkle910 @FreakshowFire @UnderHisSpell @cheesybutgoodatit @KarmaComaꨄ @ONYRIX @HannahLou and others - because I love you all so much and I appreciate every word you say - what would you all improve on this forum to make the site more appealing and inviting to people?

Spoiler

Long website loading will be fixed in weeks

Thank You :)

Your ideas will follow to @laracroftonline

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Sparkle910 said:

Maybe have the threads not be archived and closed down after a while because the appeal of Exhale for me is that I can comment on any thread.

There aren't much threads to comment on, its pretty dead here tbh.

We need more people to make more threads.

Thank you, I also thought of adding a picture to each section, and also adding "NEWS" and "MUSIC" sections.

9 hours ago, Tiffany Pollard said:

Thank you, I also thought of adding a picture to each section, and also adding "NEWS" and "MUSIC" sections.

That would be great.

Yeah I never understood why Jordan has the rule to not comment on old threads because isnt the point of threads is for discussion?

I never thought it was fair.

There are many interesting archived threads on here I'd like to comment on but i cant :( 

5 hours ago, Sparkle910 said:

That would be great.

Yeah I never understood why Jordan has the rule to not comment on old threads because isnt the point of threads is for discussion?

I never thought it was fair.

There are many interesting archived threads on here I'd like to comment on but i cant :( 

DM me what threads are for you interesting and I can repost them :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2023 at 11:31 PM, UnderHisSpell said:

Remove or hide emojis from Emotes section and update Emotes with the new ones that would be soooo great also emote section is laggy and buggy on my device I can't put one because of that 

Good point, i would also remove some emotes and add new ones :)

On 9/8/2023 at 11:46 AM, laracroftonline said:

Will reverse the archive option 

Yeah, @Sparkle910 said she would like to comment to some old threads, so it will be cool :)

Archived