[Game] Have You Ever .... ?

In front of a "boss" at my previous job, who made intrigues towards everyone and many people left because of her. So I had to be "nice" to her like everyone else, but really we all knew what a bitch she was and we said to each other what is she doing. :mhm:

Have you ever seen a movie that was so good that you watched it twice in a short period of time?

8 minutes ago, ONYRIX said:

Not me but I watched Wild Child with my mom a couple months ago and she liked it so much she insisted we watch it again straight after, and we did. :imokthen: 

Have you ever worn a wig?

OMG I love Wild Child!    :omg:     Its such an underrated chick flick lol   

Yes I've worn a red wig and a blonde wig but for Halloween in different years.

Have you ever ate a hot dog?

8 minutes ago, ONYRIX said:

Not me but I watched Wild Child with my mom a couple months ago and she liked it so much she insisted we watch it again straight after, and we did. :imokthen: 

That's really cute moment :)

I remember my obsession with Spy Kids 2 when I was small, our mom borrowed from VHS rental for week and I seen this movie for 4 or 5 times cackling.gifezgif.com-resize-1.gif

---

I think yes, but just as a joke in front of the mirror :fliphair:

Have you ever played cards for money?

57 minutes ago, ONYRIX said:

Omg I love  Wild child!  :Iloveit:  Its so good and underrated! 

Yes a red wig and a blonde wig on Halloween in different years.

Have you ever ate a hot dog?

(Btw Tiffany deleted my original comment, so they told me to re-write it again, thats why u see this again)

2 hours ago, Sparkle910 said:

Lol 

Yes it was good.

I actually had some Spaghetti today only it was with beef and four cheese sauce! It was yummy!   :eatandlaugh:

Have you ever cringed at something a celeb said in an interview or just in general?

What a coincidence! :)

Sure cackling.gif I can't remember now what interviews, but when I remember them, I update my post :)

Have you ever didn't want to pick up to someone's call and waited till when they stop "bothering" you? Laughing-chimp-gif-animation.gif

4 minutes ago, Tiffany Pollard said:

What a coincidence! :)

Sure cackling.gif I can't remember now what interviews, but when I remember them, I update my post :)

Have you ever didn't want to pick up to someone's call and waited till when they stop "bothering" you? Laughing-chimp-gif-animation.gif

I know, right?

Oh ok.

Lol love the monkey  :lolohgawd:

Yes I have but if they keep calling me repeatedly, I answer kinda angrily especially with telemarketers or numbers I dont know.

I usually don't answer unknown numbers.

However if they do leave a voicemail, I call them back.

I do it for safety reasons.

Anyways:

Have you ever owned a shirt with Britney on it?

2 hours ago, ONYRIX said:

Nope. I already have the Britney “look” enough (bleached blonde brown eyes), if I wore a shirt with her on it people might think I'm some freak that wants to imitate her which I definitely DON'T. Not the way she is right now at least. image.gif.a7fec92ab6584eca90c9dc9f0b624dd2.gif

Have you ever been stranded at an airport?

No.

Have you ever accidentally gone somewhere other than you intended with a bus/train?

6 hours ago, ONYRIX said:

Nope. I already have the Britney “look” enough (bleached blonde brown eyes), if I wore a shirt with her on it people might think I'm some freak that wants to imitate her which I definitely DON'T. Not the way she is right now at least. image.gif.a7fec92ab6584eca90c9dc9f0b624dd2.gif

Have you ever been stranded at an airport?

Lol I have several shirts of her.

I even just got a black shirt from Hot Topic last month with her blackout cover and it says Gimme More in hot pink letters,

its so cute!

No thank god, I'd be so scared if I did.

Have you ever overate at a buffet?

11 minutes ago, Sparkle910 said:

Haha I love that Wendy pic  :lol3:

No. I didnt know they had that lol.

Have you ever gotten angry and furious over a comment you saw on a website?

This emote- :wen1:

Really? We have here many kinds of these.20230905_231715.jpg

13 minutes ago, Sparkle910 said:

Have you ever gotten angry and furious over a comment you saw on a website?

Yes, when someone said something personal about me or betrayed me (for example Neydelinas comments in the past).

Have you ever looked at a handsome guy's profile picture after seeing a comment from him?

11 minutes ago, Tiffany Pollard said:

This emote- :wen1:

Really? We have here many kinds of these.20230905_231715.jpg

Yes, when someone said something personal about me or betrayed me (for example Neydelinas comments in the past).

Have you ever looked at a handsome guy's profile picture after seeing a comment from him?

Yeah I haven't but then again, I never actively looked for one.

But my friend loves to drink non-alcoholic cocktails sometimes.

Maybe I'll try one one day.

Yeah but only when I did those dating websites.

I don't really do it on anywhere else

Although I gotta admit there are some really good looking guys on Exhale but they're probably gay lol

Have you ever eaten sour candy?

29 minutes ago, Sparkle910 said:

Yeah I haven't but then again, I never actively looked for one.

But my friend loves to drink non-alcoholic cocktails sometimes.

Maybe I'll try one one day.

Yeah but only when I did those dating websites.

I don't really do it on anywhere else

Although I gotta admit there are some really good looking guys on Exhale but they're probably gay lol

Have you ever eaten sour candy?

I love sour candy! :D

Sour frogs, earthworms. :D

Have you ever played soccer with other kids?

11 minutes ago, Tiffany Pollard said:

I love sour candy! :D

Sour frogs, earthworms. :D

Have you ever played soccer with other kids?

Me too!

I just ate some sour patch kids in watermelon flavor! MMM!   :eatandlaugh:

Yes I played Soccer from 2005-2006 

but I had to quit because I severely injured my knee and tore a ligament.

I had to get surgery the following year and was in a wheelchair for a whole year.

And I actually started JR HIGH when that injury happened, so u can imagine how popular I was  :ugh:

24 minutes ago, Sparkle910 said:

Me too!

I just ate some sour patch kids in watermelon flavor! MMM!   :eatandlaugh:

Yes I played Soccer from 2005-2006 

but I had to quit because I severely injured my knee and tore a ligament.

I had to get surgery the following year and was in a wheelchair for a whole year.

And I actually started JR HIGH when that injury happened, so u can imagine how popular I was  :ugh:

I'm so sorry it ended so badly. (I wanted to add additionally playing football as for fun in the street, etc.) But your answer really made me sad. How does my knee feel and how are you walking now?

25 minutes ago, Tiffany Pollard said:

I'm so sorry it ended so badly. (I wanted to add additionally playing football as for fun in the street, etc.) But your answer really made me sad. How does my knee feel and how are you walking now?

My left knee is damaged especially now at 29.

I can't really run, squat or kneel for a long time cause then it starts hurting alot

However I am gonna start Pool Therapy sometime this month which is basically therapy for my knee in water which someone said should help me take pressure off my leg.