Inside Sam Asghari's jaw-dropping Hollywood glow-up:....his decaying teeth

Whitney Houston

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Tiffany Pollard said:

1) Re-releases

2) 20 versions of her one album (but always one version miss some song so you must buy minimally 2 or 3 versions for get them all)

3) Tour

4) Release a movie about it

Lol she really loves money dont she?   :lol3:

I asked my friend if its worth it to go to see the movie in theaters and she said you can just see the whole show on youtube.

Do u think she's right?

2 minutes ago, Sparkle910 said:

Lol she really loves money dont she?   :lol3:

I asked my friend if its worth it to go to see the movie in theaters and she said you can just see the whole show on youtube.

Do u think she's right?

Definitely. There are billion people who shoot this concert to their phones and someone comes and join these different angles of video and it looks like a pro cam video.

5 minutes ago, Tiffany Pollard said:

Definitely. There are billion people who shoot this concert to their phones and someone comes and join these different angles of video and it looks like a pro cam video.

Plus $19 for 1 ticket, thats ridiculous!

Its not like its in 3D or anything!

The last time I saw a concert movie in theater was either the Jonas Brothers 3D concert or One Direction's concert but that was before people got good quality footage from smartphones.

14 minutes ago, Sparkle910 said:

Plus $19 for 1 ticket, thats ridiculous!

Its not like its in 3D or anything!

The last time I saw a concert movie in theater was either the Jonas Brothers 3D concert or One Direction's concert but that was before people got good quality footage from smartphones.

$19 :orangu:

More cheaper is indiana jones 5

Archived