Whitney Houston

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Tiffany Pollard said:

Aaaaaawwwwwww they are sooooooo cuuuuuuteeeeeeee :o

I would immediately take them and stroke them. :yesplz:

Thanks! :) 

Selena is 12 years old and she struggles with her back legs cause they're not as strong as they used to be but I've been taking care of her and giving her special food for senior cats.

She's a shy and quiet cat but very sweet.

Britney is 5 years old and she is loud, sassy and hyper! She reminds me of the real Britney and that was one of the reasons why I named her besides that im a fan.

Britney is actually the granddaughter of Selena.

2 minutes ago, ONYRIX said:

@Sparkle910 Very cute! :hug: I prefer interacting with dogs, but I've always related to cats more. gimmemoar.gif

So cool that you named her Britney too! britney-spears-really-really-cool.gif

Thanks!

Yeah I love dogs too but I love my cats as well.

Yeah I always wanted to name a pet after Britney but never got the chance too and when I got her, I finally did. :) 

54 minutes ago, ONYRIX said:

@Sparkle910 Very cute! :hug: I prefer interacting with dogs, but I've always related to cats more. gimmemoar.gif

So cool that you named her Britney too! britney-spears-really-really-cool.gif

Show your pop star here bouncey.gif

52 minutes ago, Sparkle910 said:

Thanks! :) 

Selena is 12 years old and she struggles with her back legs cause they're not as strong as they used to be but I've been taking care of her and giving her special food for senior cats.

She's a shy and quiet cat but very sweet.

Britney is 5 years old and she is loud, sassy and hyper! She reminds me of the real Britney and that was one of the reasons why I named her besides that im a fan.

Britney is actually the granddaughter of Selena.

Selena is a veteran, but still looks like young lady :)

i believe Britney would like Britney :kiss2:

51 minutes ago, Sparkle910 said:

Thanks!

Yeah I love dogs too but I love my cats as well.

Yeah I always wanted to name a pet after Britney but never got the chance too and when I got her, I finally did. :) 

I like small dogs because you can sleep with them :)

35 minutes ago, Tiffany Pollard said:

Show your pop star here bouncey.gif

Selena is a veteran, but still looks like young lady :)

i believe Britney would like Britney :kiss2:

I like small dogs because you can sleep with them :)

Well actually this pic is from 3 years ago but its my fave pic thats why I shared it

Selena and Britney still look the same though.

Selena  is a veteran cause she's overcome alot in her life: a tumor on her breast, having kittens young, the father of her kittens dying of cancer and now her back legs not working.

She's a true survivor.

Yeah Britney is so meme-able, like if I wanted to make memes out of her and post them online, I could lol.   :Jfallonlol:

Same.

I just dont like when dogs bark alot, it annoys the shit out of me lol 

53 minutes ago, Sparkle910 said:

Well actually this pic is from 3 years ago but its my fave pic thats why I shared it

Selena and Britney still look the same though.

Selena  is a veteran cause she's overcome alot in her life: a tumor on her breast, having kittens young, the father of her kittens dying of cancer and now her back legs not working.

She's a true survivor.

Yeah Britney is so meme-able, like if I wanted to make memes out of her and post them online, I could lol.   :Jfallonlol:

Same.

I just dont like when dogs bark alot, it annoys the shit out of me lol 

Yes you can create your own memes here :)

you can buy this-

Tux_Cat_S_916px-1.jpg

3 minutes ago, Tiffany Pollard said:

Yes you can create your own memes here :)

you can buy this-

Tux_Cat_S_916px-1.jpg

Oh wow that is nice!

Where can I get one of those?

Poor Selena can't go in the litter box anymore, so I have to clean her up after she goes on herself.

Although that only happens when im not home but when i am, I just lift her into the litter box.

I also put a big towel on the corner of my bed for she can sleep with me and not feel alone.

Britney loves to sleep on the pillow next to me lol

49 minutes ago, Sparkle910 said:

Oh wow that is nice!

Where can I get one of those?

Poor Selena can't go in the litter box anymore, so I have to clean her up after she goes on herself.

Although that only happens when im not home but when i am, I just lift her into the litter box.

I also put a big towel on the corner of my bed for she can sleep with me and not feel alone.

Britney loves to sleep on the pillow next to me lol

Some examples:

https://www.handicappedpets.com/walkin-wheels-cat-wheelchair/

---

https://www.amazon.com/Wheelchair-Lightweight-Exercise-Wheel,Adjustable-Rehabilitation/dp/B0C86FFNHS/ref=mp_s_a_1_5_maf_2?crid=13US296OBO1QK&keywords=wheelchair+cat&qid=1693469811&sprefix=wheelchair+%2Caps%2C1164&sr=8-5

---

https://www.amazon.com/Wheelchair-Adjustable-Lightweight-Rehabilitation-Arthritis/dp/B0C52W8X59/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?crid=13US296OBO1QK&keywords=wheelchair+cat&qid=1693469811&sprefix=wheelchair+%2Caps%2C1164&sr=8-3

• 1 month later...

Archived