What is your true opinion of Britney?

Sparkle910

This is my first thread on here and I wanted to make one on Britney.

And im curious what is your true opinion of Britney?

Here is my opinion:

She seems like a sweet and nice woman however she also tends to be VERY impulsive and reckless sometimes when it comes to making decisions

(Idk if it has to do with Bipolar) 

She also seems like she's mentally a rebellious teenager because no normal 41 year old acts the way she does but I think due to the abuse and the trauma of being treated like a child with being unable to make her own choices stunted her development mentally.

Her IG posts are VERY odd, unusual and sometimes seem like a cry for help.

I also don't get why she contradicts herself so much and says she never got to go to the salon in her testimony yet now when she's free,

she doesn't!

I also think if she properly groomed herself, fixed her teeth and combed her hair, 

maybe people would back off and quit thinking she's insane.

She's digging a major hole in her legacy with her IG and her posts destroyed her relationship with her sons

but yet she cares more about posting nudes and provocative content than reconciling with them and maintaining her legacy.

If she's not careful, she will lose EVERYTHING and maybe even her fanbase.

And the reason why its important to keep her fanbase and legacy intact is because she lives off of her legacy 

and if she destroys it completely, she won't have any money left or fans willing to pay for new content

That's my real opinion and I DONT hate her btw, just being honest.

now tell me what is your true opinion of her?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest, she's a gentle and sensitive soul, and since she's free, she defends her freedom 10x more, than in 2007 and can be angry and up to aggressive because she hasn't been allowed to in 13 years. Unfortunately, due to those years in c-ship, she is severely limited and is smaller internally than she should be.

She is happy for her freedom and does everything on IG just to show the middle finger to everyone who criticizes her, and no one understands her because it's her form of expression like "I can do whatever I want on Instagram and you just cry because you can't do anything".

Yes, she does her rebellion so hard that it scares people. But from her point of view, she's just enjoying being able to do everything she couldn't before.

So I understand her, and I think one day she will change her behavior because she will wish to have someone in her life, and I think she will meet someone while her travels. I think she doesn't want to fix her teeth and hair because she's been touched by a lot of people over the years and has a phobia of touching them.

1 hour ago, Tiffany Pollard said:

To be honest, she's a gentle and sensitive soul, and since she's free, she defends her freedom 10x more, than in 2007 and can be angry and up to aggressive because she hasn't been allowed to in 13 years. Unfortunately, due to those years in c-ship, she is severely limited and is smaller internally than she should be.

She is happy for her freedom and does everything on IG just to show the middle finger to everyone who criticizes her, and no one understands her because it's her form of expression like "I can do whatever I want on Instagram and you just cry because you can't do anything".

Yes, she does her rebellion so hard that it scares people. But from her point of view, she's just enjoying being able to do everything she couldn't before.

So I understand her, and I think one day she will change her behavior because she will wish to have someone in her life, and I think she will meet someone while her travels. I think she doesn't want to fix her teeth and hair because she's been touched by a lot of people over the years and has a phobia of touching them.

I like your perspective on Britney,

I think alot of what you said is true.  

I think she's severely traumatized by the conservatorship and the mental facility she went to in 2019 that she rebels alot on her IG.

I just feel like she was thrown out of the conservatorship with no support and in result,

it made her lash out at others online including the poor employee at Jack In The Box.

I think when she said that her life isn't as perfect as her IG,

she really meant that she's not as happy as she appears.

I really do think she is more depressed and lonely than she comes off online.

It probably breaks her heart that her sons won't talk to her.

I want her to be happy but I also hope she can be responsible and not reckless.

27 minutes ago, ONYRIX said:

I think she's mentally embraced some sort of manic energy that might've helped her get through hardships in the past, and now that she's free it's almost like we're back where she "left off" in 2007 before the 5150 moment, forced albums and tours. That erratic, messy vibe is driving her again, it's sad to see and I just hope it doesn't truly go south.

I think she is being a rebel right now and I guess overt sexuality is a major part of it.

Tbh I don't like her always being naked, it got old really fast.

Nudity is only sexy when its on a special occasion or when its actually seductive, not every damn second.

I can see why her sons don't talk to her because if my mom was going topless and nude on social media,

I'd be embarassed too.

However like I said, she acts like a teenager or even someone in their early 20s because

she never got to release all the sexual tension that alot of people in their 20s and 30s have and in result,

she's trying to make up for lost time since her late 20s and entire 30s was taken from her.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived