2024 is coming very soon...

I want to say thank to all of you for coming here to home, and as a family we're sticking together. :whitneykiss:

Sending you kisses, and wish you much health, happiness and well-being in the coming year.

@laracroftonline, thank you for being here with us, and in tough times you kept us afloat, just as we keep you and you have our support. I'm very looking forward about what kind of surprise you will bring next year ❤️

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952y2h3qjbx7l8taecekna

• Awesome 3

On 1/12/2024 at 11:06 AM, Whitney Houston said:

Girl, I'm talking about something different than you :frenchy:

omg i automatically thought you mean the juice of entendres

well the very big childhood favorite of juices for me was tomato juice...

but nowadays i prefer sodas. i dont even prefer Fanta or Coke anymore, Pepsi is better than both of them but i dont prefer Pepsi either anymore from sodas.

but yeah the choice of juices is tomato juice in case its good.

10 hours ago, cheesybutgoodatit said:

omg i automatically thought you mean the juice of entendres

well the very big childhood favorite of juices for me was tomato juice...

but nowadays i prefer sodas. i dont even prefer Fanta or Coke anymore, Pepsi is better than both of them but i dont prefer Pepsi either anymore from sodas.

but yeah the choice of juices is tomato juice in case its good.

Thank you :) I never had this juice. How would like taste cucumber juice together with tomato juice?

Sometimes I take one glass with some lemonade you mentioned, but I take controloc for my stomach, so I drink our local cola without without phosphoric acid, what seems causes my weird feelings when I take this meds.

13 hours ago, Whitney Houston said:

Thank you :) I never had this juice. How would like taste cucumber juice together with tomato juice?

Sometimes I take one glass with some lemonade you mentioned, but I take controloc for my stomach, so I drink our local cola without without phosphoric acid, what seems causes my weird feelings when I take this meds.

i havent even seen cucumber juice sold in local stores. something in me says we just dont even have that on sale in Estonia. but i think it tastes wonderful. and wonderful mixed with tomato juice if done well. i can bet that. 

happy you still drink cola and combat these weird feelings.

14 hours ago, cheesybutgoodatit said:

i havent even seen cucumber juice sold in local stores. something in me says we just dont even have that on sale in Estonia. but i think it tastes wonderful. and wonderful mixed with tomato juice if done well. i can bet that. 

happy you still drink cola and combat these weird feelings.

Here is it fresh - they make it in front of you.

Thank you