Britney Featured In VH1's New Show Titled "I Love The 2000s"

Not sure if anyone else has seen this BRAND NEW VH1 "I love the 2000's" show that premiered yesterday but our Queen Brit Brit seems to get her own segment in each episode or year rather, called "The Year In Spears"   :thatsfunny:

Entertainment weekly has posted this article with a recap for the "2000" & "2001" episodes, which have "The Year In Spears: Oops I did it again" for the 2000 episode and "The Year in Spears: Slave 4 U" for 2001 episode.  :clap:

Can't wait to see what they do for the rest of the decade!!!  :toxicwink:

http://popwatch.ew.com/2014/06/17/everything-mentioned-from-2000-and-2001-in-vh1s-i-love-the-2000s/ 

http://www.vh1.com/shows/i_love_the_2000s/series.jhtml 

update: 

Entertainment Weekly moved the article to this address: 

http://popwatch.ew.com/2014/06/17/everything-mentioned-from-2000-and-2001-in-vh1s-i-love-the-2000s/  

The Year in Spears is such a good name! Kudos to that promo team y'all. They should just have one hour episodes for each year from 1998 to 2014. That's 15 episodes. There can be an entire season of Year of Spears. It could win an Emmy for best documentary. It could teach the youngins about the Queen. It could be the best thing ever.

Get on dis MTV :toxicwink:

• Like 4

The Year in Spears is such a good name! Kudos to that promo team y'all. They should just have one hour episodes for each year from 1998 to 2014. That's 15 episodes. There can be an entire season of Year of Spears. It could win an Emmy for best documentary. It could teach the youngins about the Queen. It could be the best thing ever.

Get on dis MTV :toxicwink:

Love it!! LOL. I can't wait to see what iconic Spears they pick for the rest of the decade! :excited:

I Love it that she is so Iconic that she gets her own segment in every episode! Like she defined the decade that much!!!  :dealwitit:

Is it on youtube? I wanna see it  :yesplz:

I haven't been able to find it on you tube yet..  :ohhh:  It did just premiere on VH1 last night so hopefully it will be on there soon... I'll bet VH1 is playing it quite a bit right now on the station though if you have access to it. 

The year of Spears, @britneyspears circa 2000. #ILoveThe2000s pic.twitter.com/qcAlbDdL7w

— VH1 (@VH1) June 18, 2014

VH1 stanning hard for the queen!!! Britney is featured on Vh1's new show that aired yesterday with her own segment titled "The Year In Spears".

Their 2000 episode featured "The Years In Spears: Oops I did it again" segment & their 2001 episode featured "The Year in Spears: Slave 4 U" segment. Vh1 even tweeted about it for some attention ;)

Can't wait for more Britney segments til the rest of the decade

Not a member yet?!! Register here & start enjoying :D

Credits to: Gimmework

OMG I'm so geeking out right now because this is the first time I've ever been Main Paged!!! SO COOL!!  :excited:

I wonder what the rest of the years will be for the "This Year in Spears" segment??

What do you guys think???

I'm thinking/predicting ...

2002: Britney & Justin Break Up 

2003: VMA Madonna Kiss & MATM Video

2004: TOXIC or Marriage to KFed

2005: Giving Birth to Sean??

2006: Divorce / Kabbalah/ Will & Grace / Jayden? 

2007: The best album of all time BLACKOUT / VMAs / Personal Struggles

2008: Comeback/ Womanizer & Circus 

2009: Circus Tour / 3

2010: Jason Trawick??

What do you guys think?  :idgitbh: