WINNER! Musical Chairs FORUM GAME: In the Zone Edition

can you explain me about this game? I don't understand :)

sure! :) bottom line, it seems confusing, but it is not.

Basically, users pick a song from the album track listing that they want to represent. When the game starts, the users who have a song and users who do not vote on which songs to save each round. It's basically like an album elimination, the players aren't really a huge part of the game, it just makes it more personal, competitive, and fun. :D

If you wanna play, pick one of the songs I have listed on my original post that do not have a username next to them. Just post it and tell me which one!!

It's a very simple game and you don't have to be super active to play. :mhm:

• Like 1

can you explain me about this game? I don't understand :)

Pick a song. 

Game starts when all songs are picked.

Each round, you and others vote on a song, but no one can vote on the same song and it cant be your own song when you vote.

Once all songs are voted, the remaining song that did not get a vote is taken out, so whoever that member is, loses.

The next round, voting starts again but the voters cant vote the same song. 

it continues until theres only 2 songs left, the death match and whoever is vote on the final round is the winner. 

• Like 1

Pick a song.

Each round, you and others vote on a song, but no one can vote on the same song and it cant be your own song when you vote.

Once all songs are voted, the remaining song that did not get a vote is taken out, so whoever that member is, loses.

it continues until theres only 2 songs left, the death match and whoever is vote on the final round is the winner.

flawless description tbh :bow:

I could never :crying1:

Basically, users pick a song from the album track listing that they want to represent. When the game starts, the users who have a song and users who do not vote on which songs to save each round. It's basically like an album elimination, the players aren't really a huge part of the game, it just makes it more personal, competitive, and fun. :D

If you wanna play, pick one of the songs I have listed on my original post that do not have a username next to them. Just post it and tell me which one!!

I want to playy!!! seems like fun :) I take THE ANSWER :yesplz:

oh ok makes sense now. so cool! 

Pick a song. 

I get it now, thanks bb :hug: