What's happened to exhell?

I've become more aware of what I'm eating tbh. I try to eat healthy when I can. I had brown rice with tuna for my lunch yesterday :mhm:

Good! It sucks sometimes tho :entertainme:

I've been eating healthy for about two years now. I have not eaten pizza, any sort of coke, pepsi, or whatever, no junk food, etc.

All I eat is protein bars, salads, chicken, fruit, ham sandwiches, and water. :crying1:

Good! It sucks sometimes tho :entertainme:

I've been eating healthy for about two years now. I have not eaten pizza, any sort of coke, pepsi, or whatever, no junk food, etc.

All I eat is protein bars, salads, chicken, fruit, ham sandwiches, and water. :crying1:

It's not so bad. You feel really good when you do eat healthy.

I still do eat a lot of bad things though. I try to make myself feel better though by eating healthy when I can :crying2:

Well judging by your diet and your picture, you seem to be in great shape. I, however :orangu:

It's not so bad. You feel really good when you do eat healthy.

I still do eat a lot of bad things though. I try to make myself feel better though by eating healthy when I can :crying2:

Well judging by your diet and your picture, you seem to be in great shape. I, however :orangu:

Thank you! That just made my day :hug:

It took a long ass time to get to where I am now and a have put In a shit ton of work.

I was always bullied as a child (you know, getting beat up, called names, etc) and it made me hate myself. I developed an eating disorder and I had to be admitted to a psychiatric hospital. I kept relapsing until I decided that I was gonna change everything. So I started to work out and eat well. I'm still scarred from everything but it's my motivation :mhm:

Thank you! That just made my day :hug:

It took a long ass time to get to where I am now and a have put In a shit ton of work.

I was always bullied as a child (you know, getting beat up, called names, etc) and it made me hate myself. I developed an eating disorder and I had to be admitted to a psychiatric hospital. I kept relapsing until I decided that I was gonna change everything. So I started to work out and eat well. I'm still scarred from everything but it's my motivation :mhm:

Aw I'm glad! <3:hug:

Mmm I'd imagine it would be a lot of work. 

Aw that's awful! I'm so sorry to hear that :hug: 

Dw I'm still scarred from the bullying I experienced when I was younger too. Kids can be so unbelievably cruel :crying2:

:ipass: There's no point in arguing with such a reductive person such as yourself :ipass:

I was referring to you sweetie :reductive:

You can go to sleep if you want :orangu:

Oh the amount of times I've though the exact same thing about you :queenflopga:

Sure you were. Keep telling yourself that. Doesn't make it true I must say :queenflopga:

Omgg I really should :orangu:

Aw I'm glad! <3:hug:

Mmm I'd imagine it would be a lot of work. 

Aw that's awful! I'm so sorry to hear that :hug:

Dw I'm still scarred from the bullying I experienced when I was younger too. Kids can be so unbelievably cruel :crying2:

:) thank you :hug:

Yeah it's ridiculous. I try not to think about it too much. It makes you stronger though :mhm:

we should catch all them bullies and kick their asses :crying3:

I had such a bad time when I was younger too