SCREAMING! EXHALE HACKED

6 minutes ago, Tiffany Pollard said:

Idk where will I go, because I'm holding on to the hope that @laracroftonline won't let this universe be destroyed just like that after all the effort. It's like you built a house and decided to tear it down instead of rebuilding it even though it's in excellent condition. If I knew how to working with programming, I would take over this site and rebirth it for bring more people here.

I get it , and i can see you loved this place... but i think her decition is final... and it was for the best... her her her time and money... forums are not cool anymore... people don't go there anymore its sad... i get why she is closing it tho

|3 but allways be greatfull for everything 

can't beloive forums are dead tbh 

3 minutes ago, GlenCoco said:

I get it , and i can see you loved this place... but i think her decition is final... and it was for the best... her her her time and money... forums are not cool anymore... people don't go there anymore its sad... i get why she is closing it tho

|3 but allways be greatfull for everything 

can't beloive forums are dead tbh 

5 minutes ago, GlenCoco said:

I meant the SEOULISTIC forum ... here was heaven and alovely place....

exhale was good but back in 2007 (yeah 2007) i',m old

how old are you sis? 

I think, in these times are the forums important, because social sites will be died because they will be paid and since Covid people are searching for online friends and discussions. This forum is about Britney and her career is dead, that's why this forum died sometime in 2019-2020 because her activity ended. I still believe that if this forum was changed to a music forum, people would be here because there would always be something to talk about.

I'm 30. And you?

3 minutes ago, Tiffany Pollard said:

I think, in these times are the forums important, because social sites will be died because they will be paid and since Covid people are searching for online friends and discussions. This forum is about Britney and her career is dead, that's why this forum died sometime in 2019-2020 because her activity ended. I still believe that if this forum was changed to a music forum, people would be here because there would always be something to talk about.

I'm 30. And you?

oh we are the same age... also 30

i get you and yes people are in search for onlie friends the thing is now we have A LOT of places where we can fidn them.. specially social media like instagrama, twitter ... or apps, or girndr LOL

I returned to the forum scene when covid striked ... and went back to old forums i was part of ... all of them where pop forums... only one survived and tbh its not empty but the activity is low ... tbh i don't think  a music forum will work ngl 

12 minutes ago, GlenCoco said:

oh we are the same age... also 30

i get you and yes people are in search for onlie friends the thing is now we have A LOT of places where we can fidn them.. specially social media like instagrama, twitter ... or apps, or girndr LOL

I returned to the forum scene when covid striked ... and went back to old forums i was part of ... all of them where pop forums... only one survived and tbh its not empty but the activity is low ... tbh i don't think  a music forum will work ngl 

Instagram is about watching dumb videos, or commenting, twitter will be died soon (and is about commenting) - minimally in Europe. Same FB will be gone for payments. Grindr is for 'hookups' in 99% cackling.gif

Actually the biggest forums are Exhale, reddit, ukmix, and some other forum what can't I remember its name. 

Against Exhale and other places, this forum has an advantage - fast chatbox, messenger, select from multiple reactions, news from the AbsoluteBritney account, new photos in the gallery, new UIs. I am an optimist and believe that this forum will be alive if a little work and online advertising is done.

On 12/7/2023 at 6:02 PM, Tiffany Pollard said:

Instagram is about watching dumb videos, or commenting, twitter will be died soon (and is about commenting) - minimally in Europe. Same FB will be gone for payments. Grindr is for 'hookups' in 99% cackling.gif

Actually the biggest forums are Exhale, reddit, ukmix, and some other forum what can't I remember its name. 

Against Exhale and other places, this forum has an advantage - fast chatbox, messenger, select from multiple reactions, news from the AbsoluteBritney account, new photos in the gallery, new UIs. I am an optimist and believe that this forum will be alive if a little work and online advertising is done.

well maybe you can talk to LARA and maybe buy the forum, or I hope you convonce her tho :)

• Awesome 1