OIDIA round 11; vote even if you arent a rep, you can jump in without knowing any of the rules

Good choice  :bj: 

and good taste  :bj: Yeah I love Josh he's really hot and he's also really cute and nice  :hug:  :yay1:

I love Oops it's at #2 on my top 5 albums from Britney ofc with Godout at #1 

Omg is he ever he went from being an adorable young kid to being a stud as a man and those lips of his  :thirsty:

I love Oops it's at #2 on my top 5 albums from Britney ofc with Godout at #1 

Omg is he ever he went from being an adorable young kid to being a stud as a man and those lips of his  :thirsty:

IKR :thirsty:

he's on this movement: Straight but not narrow, that fights agains't homophobia, he's such a sweetheart

it's just too much to handle I can't josh-hutcherson-basketball-hunger-times-

OMFG I'M MAKING THAT GIF MY NEXT AVI

thank you sooo much lol I love him <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 he's the perfect combination between hot and cute 

Do it bb I would also get someone here to make you a Josh Hutcherson set 

np I love this man him and Zack Efron I think I just might get a Josh sig or 2 or 4 I keep changing my sig first it was Britney then Winter's Tale now Spice Girls and possibly hunky Josh  :crying1:

he's the perfect combination between stub and sex god tbh  :thirsty: